Fiancee: Sheetal Thakur
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film: Lootera (2013) as 'Devdas Mukherjee'
TV: Kahaan Hoon Main (2004)
Short Film: Un Hazaaron Ke Naam (2009) as 'Richard Gonzalvis'
Web Series: Rise (2017) as 'Shrey'
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Indian Telly Award for GR8! Face of the Year – Male (2008)
• Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Bhai for the TV serial “Qubool Hai” (2013)
• Caleidoscope Indian Film Festival Award for Best Performance by a Male Actor for the film “A Death in the Gunj” (2017)
|Date of Birth||3 April 1987 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anthony’s High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||R. D. National College of Arts & Science|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic) Mid-Day|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Playing Cricket and Video Games, Collecting Perfumes, Shoes, and Sunglasses|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sheetal Thakur (actress)
|Parents||Father- Jolly Massey
Mother- Aamna Massey
|Siblings||Brother- Mohsin Massey
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Palak Paneer|
|Actor(s)||Ajay Devgn, KK Menon, Irrfan Khan, Pankaj Kapur|
|Film(s)||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Vaastav (1999), Yuva (2004)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikrant Massey
- Vikrant Massey was born into a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- He grew up in a nuclear family in a 1-BHK flat in Mumbai.
- Vikrant developed an interest in acting and dancing at a very young age.
- He was so fond of films in his childhood that he, along with his brother, often used to sit down with the daily newspaper, looking for the TV listings, to mark out what to watch.
- Vikrant used to do small skits and plays in his school days.
- His teachers identified his acting talent and often used to say that he would go far ahead in the field of performing arts.
- When Vikrant was in the first year of his college, he got trained in ballet dancing under Shiamak Davar and started working with him as a choreographer.
- Vikrant received his first break in acting when he was 17-years-old. It so happened that once when he was out for a Diwali dinner at ‘Out of the Blue’ restaurant in Pali Hill, Mumbai, he was spotted by a person from the Star Network, who liked his appearance and later, offered him a role in a prime time TV show.
- He made his acting debut in 2004 with the TV show “Kahaan Hoon Main.” However, he came into the spotlight only after playing the role of ‘Shyam Madan Singh’ in Colors TV’s popular show “Balika Vadhu.”
- He has also appeared in TV serials like “Dharam Veer,” “Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo,” “Qubool Hai,” and “Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai.”
- He stepped into the world of cinema in 2013, by playing the role of ‘Devdas Mukherjee’ in the Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha starrer “Lootera.”
- Vikrant has been a part of many popular Bollywood films like “A Death in the Gunj,” “Lipstick Under My Burkha,” and “Dil Dhadakne Do.”
- He has even appeared in many web series including “Rise,” “Mirzapur,” “Broken But Beautiful,” “Made in Heaven,” and “Criminal Justice.”
- Vikrant has also featured in many short films like “Un Hazaaron Ke Naam,” “Best Girlfriend,” “35MM,” and “Detour.”
- He has featured in the commercials of various brands like “Zatak Deo,” “Cadbury,” “Nescafe,” “Khazana Jewels,” and “Samsung Galaxy.”
- He is very fond of dogs and often shares his pictures with dogs on his Instagram account.
- In May 2019, he featured on the cover of the “SMARTlife Magazine.”
- On being asked about his craziest fan moment, Vikrant shared that a bride once ran away from her wedding and disturbed the shooting of his film just to meet him.
- In November 2019, Vikrant exchanged the rings with his long-time girlfriend Sheetal Thakur (actress). While confirming the news to an entertainment portal, Vikrant said,
Yes, we had a very small private function. I would talk about marriage and everything but at the right time.”
References/Sources: [ + ]