|Real Name||Taran Kaur Dhillon|
|Profession||Hip-Hop Singer, Model, Actress, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||29 July 1979|
|Age (as in 2016)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Glassy (2006)
Album Debut: Supawoman (2007)
Film Debut: Johnny Gaddar (2007)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Gymming, Watching DVDs, Inviting Friends|
|Controversies||• In 2013, Hard Kaur used some abusive language during her performance at a fashion show in Chandigarh but later she apologized.
• In 2015, during a Karva Chauth event at the restaurant (Ludhiana), she was performing when some children climbed onto the stage to dance with her after that she got angry, abused the guests and even threw a microphone at the audience but later she had to apologize.
• In Chandigarh, she had openly insulted Sikh beliefs & identity when she compared the turbaned gatekeeper of the hotel to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman, Nusrat Fateh Ali, Asha Bhosle
Hip-Hopers & Rappers: Nas, Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hard Kaur
- Does Hard Kaur smoke?: Yes
- Does Hard Kaur drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her father died in 1984 riots when she was in Kanpur, after that her mother’s beauty parlor was burnt. Her grandparents wanted to keep her brother with them and asked her mother to leave their house. Her mother moved to Hoshiarpur to her maternal grandparent’s house, where they stayed for some years.
- In 1991, her mother remarried to the British citizen and her family moved to Birmingham, England.
- Before singing, she worked in her mother’s beauty parlor in England.
- At the age of 16, she left school for becoming a rapper.
- In 2006, she got fame from her super hit song Glassy.
- She is the one and only Indian female rapper.
- Her mother was a victim of domestic violence as her mother was beaten by her stepfather.
- As a result, she got her mother away from him.
- As an Indian immigrant, she faced discrimination in England.
- She became a rapper because she wanted to show the boys that girls can rap too.
- She gives her music vibes and rap in Bollywood, Hollywood, and Pollywood.
- If not a rapper, she would have run a beauty salon franchise business.