|Famous for||Appearing in Netflix's reality television series The Indian Matchmaking Season 1 and Season 2 (2022)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’11”
|Debut||Digital Debut: Netflix's reality series Indian Matchmaking (2020)
|Date of Birth||April, 1988|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|Hometown||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|College/University||• The Ohio State University, Columbus
• University of South Dakota, United States
• Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (2004-2008)
• Doctor of Law (2011-2014)
• Master of Laws in Business and Corporate Governance (2014-2015) LinkedIn
|Religion||HinduismShekar Jayaraman - Instagram|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Shekar Jayaraman - Instagram|
|Office Address||307 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 822, Chicago, IL 60601|
|Hobbies||Rock Climbing, Playing Violin|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dr Jay Jayaraman
Mother- Usha Jayaraman
Sister- Uma Jayaraman (Doctor)
|Food||Matar Paneer, Rasam, Rasmali, Rasgulla|
|Film||American Desi (2001), Ninaithalae Innikum (2021)|
|Songs||Songs by Outkast|
|TV Shows||Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990), Three's Company (1977)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lokesh Kumar
- Shekar Jayaraman is a Chicago-based attorney and founder of Jayaraman Law, a team-oriented law firm. In 2022, he participated in Netflix’s reality television series Indian Matchmaking.
- Over the years, Jayaraman has served various law organizations like The State Bar of Illinois, United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois, and United States District Court – Northern District of Indiana. Shekar Jayaraman – LinkedIn
- In 2008, he was elected as a national delegate to represent the 2nd Congressional District of Ohio at the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colombia.
- In 2018, he established his law firm named Jayaraman Law. The organization’s law practice focuses on Estate Planning, Business Planning, Corporate Governance, Corporate Compliance, Real Estate, and Criminal Defense. Jayaraman Law
- In 2019, his law firm sponsored SABA Chicago’s 10th annual Gala event.
- Shekar Jayaraman’s parents, Dr Jai Jayaraman and Usha Sitaraman are originally from Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- Shekar Jayaraman’s elder sister, Uma Jayaraman, is a physician in the United States.
- In 2020, Shekar Jayaraman made his digital debut with Netflix’s series Indian Matchmaking. The series showcased modern singles who want to find their love in a traditional Indian custom. In the show, Shekar went on dates with event planner Nadia Jaggessar and Houston attorney Aparna Shwekaramani.
- Shekar Jayaraman and Aparna Shwekaramani made an appearance on Indian Matchmaking Season 1 third episode, where their date started with a casual conversation in Houston’s restaurant. However, owing to the differences they mentioned, they decided to continue a friendly relationship. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
We help each other navigate this new life where we’re kind of responding to people, getting a little bit more traction on Instagram and various social outlets. She’s been very helpful. We talk quite a bit.”
- In the fourth episode of Indian Matchmaking Season 1, his date got arranged with event planner Nadia Jaggesar. According to Shekar, the Chicago date with Nadia seemed hopeful; nevertheless, they separated a few weeks after the Chicago date. In an interview, Shekar explained,
We just had very fundamentally different outlooks on dating, and we had very different world views. The stars were not aligned.”
- In 2022, he re-appeared on Netflix’s Indian Matchmaking Season 2.
- He is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.
- In an interview, he shared his experience of appearing in the Indian Matchmaking show and said,
I don’t even know where to begin, so many changes but like I tell everyone- At the end of the day all of these has been a major gift and a major blessing. I thank you all for from the bottom of the heart for your continued support and kindness.”