|Real Name||Shilpa Shivanand|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-36-36|
|Date of Birth||10 December 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|College||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Computer Applications|
|Debut||Film: Iqraar by Chance (2006)
TV: Dill Mill Gayye (2007)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
Sister- Sakshi Shivanand (Actress)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shilpa Anand
- Does Shilpa Anand smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shilpa Anand drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shilpa Anand spent her childhood in South Africa and completed her secondary education there. Then she came to India to pursue her further studies from Panjab University.
- She has done masters in Computer Applications and has worked in the same field for some time.
- Her elder sister Sakshi Shivanand is a famous actress from the south Indian film industry. So she also developed an interest in acting and started working in ad commercials.
- Shilpa Anand’s first TV serial was ‘Dil Mil Gaye’ which made her a common name in every household. She is still remembered for her role in the named TV series.
- She decided to change her name to Ohanna Shivanand in 2016 as she used to find her name (Shilpa) very common.
- Along with a few films (Bollywood & South Indian) and TV serials, Shilpa has appeared in many TV commercials and music videos.