Hometown: New Delhi
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 29 Years
|Famous Role(s)||• ‘Yuvraj (Yuvi) Singh’ in the TV serial “Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year”
• ‘Ranvijay Singh’ in the TV serial “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||TV: Suvreen Guggal - Topper of The Year (2015) as 'Yuvraj (Yuvi) Singh'
|Date of Birth||7 August 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Summer Fields School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Skyline Business School, Delhi|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian TellyChakkar|
|Hobbies||Reading, Playing Video Games, Watching Movies|
|Controversy||In February 2019, Shivin Narang attracted controversy for his cold war with his Internet Wala Love co-star, Tunisha Sharma. Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Smiriti Kalra (Rumoured)
• Sonali Kukreja (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Girish Narang (Businessman)
Mother- Suman Narang
|Food||Mughal Food, Butter Chicken, Aloo Parantha|
|Ice-cream||Vanilla with choco-chips|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Sports||Shooting, Cricket, Snooker|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivin Narang
- Shivin Narang was born into a well-to-do family in Delhi.
- Shivin excelled in sports in childhood and was the sports captain of his school.
- He was not so good at studies in his school days and scored only 33 marks in his Class 12 Maths exam, due to which he was denied admission in any commerce course. However, his parents did not want Shivin to pursue BA, so, he first got enrolled into BBA and later, shifted to B.Com.
- While in college, Shivin represented Delhi in National level shooting championships.
- Although his parents wanted him to carry forward his family business, Shivin always wanted to do something that would earn him fame.
- Shivin never thought of becoming an actor. It so happened that once when he was in the final year of college, he got his portfolio done through a professional photographer, just to upload those pictures on his Facebook account. It was then, that his Facebook pictures caught the eye of the creative team of “Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year” that asked him to move to Mumbai for the auditions of the lead role.
- Subsequently, he went to Mumbai and bagged the lead role of Yuvraj “Yuvi” Singh in the serial. He received instant fame after playing the character of Yuvi.
- In 2013, he became a household name by portraying the role of ‘Ranvijay Singh’ in the TV serial “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera.”
- Initially, he was not interested to become a part of the show “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera;” because he didn’t want to do a family drama. However, his mother later convinced him to take up the role; as she was a regular viewer of the show and wanted him to be the part of the same.
- Subsequently, he appeared in the TV serial “Cahaya Cinta Season 2.” While Shivin was doing the show, his father suffered a ‘Kidney Failure’ due to which he made an exit from the show and remained absent from the industry for more than a year.
- In 2019, he bagged the role of ‘Rudra Roy’ in the romantic drama thriller “Beyhadh 2.”
- In the same year, he featured in the music video “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi” alongside Abhimanyu Tomar and Divya Khosla Kumar.
- According to Shivin, if not an actor, he would have been an athlete or a shooting professional.
- In 2016, Narang was roped in to play the lead role in the youth-oriented film “Dheet Patangey.” However, the film got delayed due to some unspecified reasons.
- Shivin told in an interview that he did not require to make any extra efforts to play the role of ‘Yuvraj’ in his debut serial “Suvreen Guggal” as he was exactly the same in his real life.
- In 2019, Shivin received an offer to participate in the game reality show “Bigg Boss 13,” but he denied the offer due to some personal reasons.
- He revealed in an interview that he was an introvert and a private person.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
References/Sources: [ + ]