|Real Name||Shreya Mehta|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Youtuber, Choreographer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-24|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||New Era Public School,Mayapuri, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Fashion Media & Communication|
|Debut||Film (Actress): Namaste England (2018)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Shopping, Dancing, Watching Movies|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kunal Sethi (DJ)
|Parents||Father- Kamal Mehta
Mother- Anuradha Mehta
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
Sister- Aarti Mehta Basin
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Noodles, Pasta|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Sumeet Vyas, Jitendra Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Director||Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Yelllow|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shreya Mehta
- Does Shreya smoke?: Not Known
- Shreya wanted to become an actress since she was a child. During her school and college days, she used to participate in many cultural programmes.
- Shreya has been trained in dancing too and she even does choreography.
- Shreya began her career as an intern at ‘TVF Qtiyapa,’ a well-recognized entertainment youtube channel.
- Shreya is a youtuber by profession and is one of the co-founders of the youtube channel, ‘The Timeliners.’ She has played many roles in vines for her channel.
- She also played the role of ‘Saumya,’ in the famous youtube series, “The Aam Aadmi Family.”
- Apart from being a youtuber, she is also a model and a motivational speaker.
View this post on Instagram
DO NOT IGNORE YOUR INNER VOICE! NOBODY IN THIS WORLD HAS A RIGHT TO STOP YOU! I wasted my 10 years because I was scared of my family, the men of my house. I knew they'd never accept me as an actor, as an artist. I wasted my 10 fucking years and thousands of opportunities because of gender discrimination. Such a suffocating time it was for me. I had a difficult time identifying and hearing my inner voice about what i wanted to be in this life because my family had these perfect examples of what a woman actually does. The notion is that she goes to college, gets married, raises kids and provides love and care to others, that’s what a woman does. NOT THIS WOMAN. NOT ME! You guys see my insta profile, like my personality, watch my videos on youtube, love my smile, love my energy! You guys have no idea how much of personal stuggle I've had in my life. How I got over it? जब जागो तब सवेरा। I know I took a long time to gather my guts and stand for myself, for my career, but now when I've done it, trust me how badly I wish I had done it before and not wasted so many years of my life. Meri galti se seekho. People, especially girls! I know meri jaise bahut hai jo apne dreams/passion follow karna chahte hai but because of the family pressure they are just killing their dreams. I was one of you people. I was killing my dreams because I was so fucking scared of my family. How will I do it? What will they say? They won't allow me! WHAT NOT! Trust me, now when I look back at that phase of my life, everything looks so funny to me. Kya he kar lete? I'm an educated person and I have the right to do what I want to do. Kisi ka koi haq nahi hai tumhe ye batane ka ki tumhe kya karna chaiye. Better to follow your passion right now rather than regretting 10 years later ki jab time tha, ban sakti thi kuch, ban nahi payi! सपने सब देखते हैं। पूरे तब ही होंगे जब तुम उन्हे पूरा करना चाहोगे। फिर चाहे कोई भी रुकावटें आय, रुकना नही है बस। #BelieveInYourInnerVoice . When I did, life badal gayi puri! ? Will share my full story soon on my Youtube channel. It's a 1 hour long speech, time ho toh zaroor sunna. (YOU KNOW WHOM TO TAG HERE, OR SHARE THIS STORY WITH) ? #TheFilmyKudi
- She played the role of ‘Deepika’ in the series, ‘College Romance,’ which streamed on, The Timeliners.
- In 2018, Shreya was cast in the film, ‘Namaste England,’ directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah, starring Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in the lead roles.