Arjun Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Education: 11th Standard
Age: 37 Years
|Role Model||Salman Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Physical Transformation||In May 2022, he shared his before and after pictures on Instagram. According to the actor, he achieved this physical transformation in the past 15 months.
|Date of Birth||26 June 1985|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida
|Educational Qualification||12th fail|
|Debut||Film: Ishaqzaade (2012)
TV: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2016, as host)
|Address||Raheja Orchid Apartment in Juhu, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Playing Football & Video Games, Travelling|
|Awards, Honours||2012: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Male for Ishaqzaade
2013: Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut, Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow – Male for Ishaqzaade
2014: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor in an Action Film – Male for Gunday
|Tattoo||On His Right Wrist: "Maa" written in Hindi
|Controversies||• In 2016, it was reported that Arjun handed over a bill of INR 1 lakh to his producers after partying and consuming alcohol every night while shooting for Mohit Suri's 'Half Girlfriend.'
• In the early 2017, the BMC sent a notice to Arjun after he encroached on the terrace of his building by constructing a 30x16 sq ft brick and glass room without permission. Arjun's manager met the ward officer and asked for more time to regularize the irregularities, but when no further time was given, the BMC issued a notice asking Arjun to demolish the structure. Later, the civic body officials dismantled his gym equipment and demolished the illegal addition at Arjun's residence.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Arpita Khan (Salman Khan's sister)
Malaika Arora (Actress)
|Parents||Father- Boney Kapoor (Filmmaker)
Mother- Late Mona Shourie Kapoor (Biological mother, died in 2012), Sridevi (Actress, Stepmother)
|Uncle/Aunt||Paternal Uncles- Anil Kapoor,
Paternal Aunts- Sunita Kapoor, Maheep Sandhu
Sisters- Anshula Kapoor (Real sister)
Jhanvi Kapoor (Half sister), Khushi Kapoor (Half sister)
Cousin Brothers- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Jahaan Kapoor, Mohit Marwah
Cousin Sisters- Shanaya Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor
|Food||Dirty Chinese, Nutella, Kadi Chawal|
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Govinda, Saif Ali Khan|
|Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor|
|Film(s)||Bollywood: Mr India, Andaaz Apna Apna, Barfi
Hollywood: Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Shawshank Redemption, City of God, A Fish Called Wanda
|Movie Genre(s)||Action, Comedies and Thrillers|
|TV Shows||How to Get Away with Murder, Entourage, Lost|
|Subject(s)||History and Literature|
|Perfume(s)||Chanel Homme Sport, Tom Ford Black Orchid|
|Outfit(s)||Track Pants and Chappals|
|Team(s)||Mumbai Indians, Chelsea Football Club|
|Car||Aston Martin Rapid|
|Cars Collection||• Mercedes ML350,
• Audi Q5
• Honda CRV
• Land Rover Defender
• Maserati Levante
• Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4Matic SUV
|Salary (approx.)||INR 5-7 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 67 Crore ($10 Million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Kapoor
- Does Arjun Kapoor Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of 10, his parents got divorced.
- He was a Kabaddi freak; as he used to bunk his school to play Kabaddi.
- Prior to entering the film industry, he worked as an assistant director in films- ‘Shakti: The Power’, ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, and ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’.
- In a rapid-fire with Bollywood Hungama, he shared that he so much loved Kareena Kapoor’s acting in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum that he learned all her dialogues.
- He is a movie buff and loves watching all kinds of films.
- After the divorce of his parents and his father’s re-marriage to Sridevi, his relation with his father started getting worsened.
- Arjun was an obese teenager and his weight was around 140 kg. He was also asthmatic at the age of 22 due to which he was unable to work out. It took him 4 years to reduce his weight to 87 kg.
- Just 2 months before the release of his debut film- Ishaqzaade, his mother died of cancer.
- While shooting for his movie Ishaqzaade, he suffered a spasm in his hamstring muscle, but he took just a few minutes rest and then was back at the shoot.
- He told that he has a man crush on Hrithik Roshan and whenever he finds him around, he gets distracted from his work.
- Initially, Salman gave him fitness tips.
- He is a distant relative of Ranveer Singh; as Ranveer is the second cousin to his first cousin Sonam Kapoor.
- Arjun admires Salman a lot and considers him as his role model. Moreover, the last call her mother made from the hospital was to Salman and thanked him for supporting his son.
- He was the first choice for the role of Guru in Ek Villain, but he didn’t want to play one more negative role after Aurangzeb, so, the role went to Sidharth Malhotra.
- Once, he shared how he got the nickname “Fubu”, which was due to his size; as there were fewer brands which could fit in his size, so, he used to wear football jerseys of an American brand called “Fubu” and his friends started calling him Fubu.
- Although he is a meat lover, he is allergic to seafood.
- He has a phobia of ceiling fans and doesn’t have a single ceiling fan in his house.
- He has also been a brand ambassador for Flying Machine and Royal Stag, along with Ranveer Singh