Shreya Rao Kamavarapu Age, Height, Weight, Family, Biography, & More
|Real Name||Shreya Rao Kamavarapu|
|Famous As||fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 2nd runner up, Rajnigandha Pearls Miss Goodness Ambassador|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Chirec Public School, Hyderabad|
|College/University||Vaishnavi School of Architechture & planning, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening To Music, Watching Movies, Painting, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Ramesh Rao
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Sushmita Sen, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Style Icon||Rekha|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Egypt, Norway|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shreya Rao Kamavarapu
- Does Shreya Rao Kamavarapu smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shreya Rao Kamavarapu drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She became the Second runner-up of Miss India 2018 beauty pageant held in Mumbai losing to Anukreethy Vas of Tamil Nadu and Meenakshi Chaudhary of Haryana.
- Prior to her participating in Miss India 2018, she has been working as a Head Strategic Planner in an architecture company in Hyderabad.
- She was the representative on behalf of her College as the Secretary of NASA (National Association For Students of Architecture) in 2014.
- She has been in sports since she was a child. She is a state level basketball player.
- She loves dancing and singing.
To one of my favourite songs choreographed by @kartikmohanproductions !! And a small dedication to my mentor @rakulpreet ♥️ To all the fun times in Mumbai @shapra7 @kartzzz7 @mohanbrothers9 ?? #lategram #leadooba #talenteound #missindia #missindiaandhrapradesh2018 #missindia2018 #missindiaap2018 @missindiaorg
- In an interview, she said that her family and friends have been the driving force behind her success till now.
- She has a dream of starting autism centers for autistic kids to spread awareness and creating learning centers for parents.