Shristi Shrestha Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 33 Years
Height: 5' 7"
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shristi Shrestha
- Shristi Shrestha is a Nepali actress. In 2012, she won the title Miss Chiwan and Miss Nepal World. In the same year, she was the quarter-finalist at the Miss World 2012.
- Shristi Shrestha was ranked among the top ten dancers in the Miss World competition in 2012. During the same year, in the Beach Beauty Miss World competition, Shristi Shrestha was one of the top ten participants. She held the eighth position in Beach Beauty.
- In 2012, Shristi Shrestha was among the top ten contestants who won the ‘Multimedia Award’ in the Miss Nepal competition. Shristi Shrestha also won the Miss Confidence title. During the Miss World Pageant 2012, she was the winner of the Public Choice Award.
- Shristi Shrestha marked her acting debut in the Nepali movie Gajalu in 2016. She was featured opposite Nepali actor Anmol K.C.
- Soon after the film, Shristi Shrestha received the opportunity to play the role of Ophelia in the drama show titled ‘Shakespeare’s Hamlet,’ which was organised by the British Council. The director of the drama was Gregory Thomson. This show was played in the Theatre Village in Kathmandu for straight thirty days.
- Shristi Shrestha is often featured by various magazines and tabloids on their cover page. She is among the renowned Nepali actresses who were featured by Vogue magazine.
- Shristi Shrestha is among those Nepali actresses who have won different titles and awards including National Film Award, Kamana Film Award, and Dcine Award.
- In May 2012, a major fire uprooted the homes of the poor people at Auraha, Siraha, Nepal. After the incident, Shristi Shrestha took the initiative to help these people. She collected the relief donations herself under the campaign ‘Beauty with Purpose.’
- Shristi Shrestha campaigned and collected the charity for the displaced people of Auraha, Siraha, Nepal in 2012. The homes of these people were destroyed in the major outbreak of fire which was originated from nearby forests. She served the campaign named ‘Beauty with Purpose’ by helping the displaced people.
- According to Shristi Shrestha, all the people whom she meets in her life, the animals and the trees inspire her life and future actions. In a conversation with a media house, Shristi Shrestha disclosed that trees inspired her life to a great extent. She narrated,
I believe you can be inspired by anyone. Personally, I am inspired by people, animals, and even trees – especially white trees. I was just having this conversation the other day about the things one can learn from a tree. Trees have been there a lot longer than us and always provide us with shade, never asking for anything in return. I absolutely agree with the fact that trees can live without us but we cannot live without trees.”
- Shristi Shrestha made her Bollywood debut in the song of the movie Jackpot in 2015. She featured in the unplugged song Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse which was sung by Indian singer Arijit Singh. She also appeared in the music video song ‘Sadhai Sadhai’ in the same year. This Nepali song was sung by Nepali singer Devika Bandhana.
- Shristi Shrestha worked in the movie Romeo and Muna in 2018 opposite Nepali actor Vinay Shrestha. During the same year, she received the opportunity to work opposite Nepali actor Aaryan Adhikari in the movie titled Bandha Mayale.
- In 2020, Shristi Shrestha was appointed as the seventh ambassador of the Young Conservation in WWF Nepal. SSnow Leopard conservation projects at WWF Nepal were also promoted by Shristi Shrestha in 2020. Friday Weekly
- At several fashion shows and events, Shristi Shrestha was seen walking the ramps for renowned fashion designers.
- After completing her college studies in the United Nations, Shristi Shrestha worked as a waiter in a cafe at the age of 19.
- Shristi has command over the English, Spanish, Nepali, and Dutch languages.
- Shristi Shrestha is an animal lover. She often feeds the street dogs, and sometimes posts her pictures with these dogs on her social media account.
- In her leisure time, Shristi Shrestha adores dancing. According to Shristi, she likes to dance at home to keep her body maintained instead of going to a gym.
- Shristi follows meditation and yoga practices. She often posts her pictures on her social media account while doing yoga asanas at her home.
- As a popular actress and model, Shristi Shrestha often promotes various renowned commercial brands on her social media account.