Ayushi Gupta Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: Graduation In Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering
Hometown: Pune, Maharashtra
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Web-Series: Hostel Daze (2019) as Nabomita Bharadwaj
|Date of Birth||Month January|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Susheel Gupta
Mother- Uma Gupta
|Siblings||Brother- Tanay Gupta (elder)
|Web-Series||TVF Pitchers (2015)|
|Film Character||Veera Tripathi (played by Alia Bhatt) in Highway (2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayushi Gupta
- Ayushi Gupta is an Indian model and actress who has mainly worked in the Hindi web series.
- She used to be an all-rounder in school as she was good at studies and extracurricular activities.
- After completing school, she wanted to pursue her graduation in theatres, but her parents wanted her to do engineering.
- After graduating, she auditioned for various acting projects. Initially, she worked as a model in various TV commercials.
- Ayushi has appeared in Hindi short films such as ‘The Fifth Day’ (2017) and ‘The Song We Sang’ (2020).
- She has also worked as a casting associate in the Hindi web series ‘Sacred Games’ (2018).
- She has appeared in the popular Hindi web series ‘Uncommon Sense with Saloni’ (2018) and ‘The Lineup’ (2021).
- She is a basketball player and has played basketball at the national level.
View this post on Instagram
- Ayushi is an animal lover and has a few pet dogs and cats, and one of her pet dogs’ name is Mishto.
- During an interview, she was asked what makes a good life, she replied,
I think during this particular period of lockdown I am realizing that a good life is probably a life where you are trying to be happy and do what you want to do. You are experiencing a range of things, so many experiences are coming your way and you are just going through it.”
- She loves to read, walk, learn poetry, and listen to music in her leisure time.
- In an interview, when she was asked one of the worst pranks done on her. She replied,
Once my brother has made me record an audition by giving me a fake audition call. And it was a really emotional character, like really dramatic, I went through that whole process and I was so mad at him after that. I didn’t talk to him for two days, I was so pissed off. So much time recording that audition and he was like oh I am joking and forgot to tell you.”