Age: 27 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Real Name||Simran Pareenja|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 45 kg
in pounds- 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-28|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1992 (Tuesday) Times of India|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Goregaon, Mumbai, India|
|School||Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai, India
St. Lawrence High School, Thane, Mumbai, India
|College||Malini Kishore Sanghvi College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute Of Science And Amrutben Jivanlal College Of Commerce And Economics, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||• B.com
• Bachelor of Mass Media
|Debut||TV: Tu Mera Hero (2015)
Film (Telugu): Kirrak Party (2018)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Abhishek Pareeja (TSE at UltraTech Cement)
|Hobbies||Eating, Sleeping, Cooking, Reading Books, Listening to Music|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Pappad, Biryani, French Fries, 'Pakoras'|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Audrey Hepburn|
|Favourite Singer||Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Favourite Film||Indian: Sholay|
|Favourite Colour||Red, Sea-Green|
|Favourite Car||BMW 5 Series|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Simran Pareenja
- Does Simran Pareenja smoke?: No
- Does Simran Pareenja drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Simran Pareenja is a TV actress who is best remembered for her role of ‘Kaali’ in the TV serial ‘Kaala Teeka’.
- She was not interested in studies since her 10th standard.
- As a child, Simran wanted to be a teacher.
- She was inclined towards acting from a very young age, and she often used to re-enact the expressions of actresses after watching them on the television.
- She was once dressed as ‘Rani Laxmibai’ during her school’s annual function.
- Once she went to Vaishno Devi with her extended family. While on the trip, they played the game of ‘Antakshari,’ in which, if a person was unable to sing, they had to dance. Her parents missed a chance and made her dance; after looking at her dance, someone from her family suggested her parents to take her for auditions.
- Her parents took her to the auditions of various shows and after months of struggle, she bagged the role of ‘Rajni’ in “Tu Mera Hero.”
- Simran has never received any formal training in acting.
- She started her acting career in 2015.
- She appeared in the TV serials like ‘Tu Mera Hero’, ‘Bhagyalakshmi’, ‘Kaala Teeka’ etc.
- In 2019, she acted in “Isharon Isharon Mein,” which was aired on Sony TV.
- Once in an interview, Simran revealed that she was an introvert.
- She used to study during her shoots.