|Full name||Snehil Dixit Mehra Snehil's YouTube Channel|
|Viral name||BC Aunty Snehil's YouTube Channel|
|Profession(s)||Content Creator and Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||7 February|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||• Trinity Convent School, Madhya Pradesh
• Little Flower Senior Secondary School, Madhya Pradesh
• Servite Convent High School, Madhya Pradesh
|College/University||Jai Narayan College of Technology, Bhopal|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Studied Electronics and Communication Engineering at Jai Narayan College of Technology, Bhopal Mehra's Facebook Account|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||13 March 2009
|Children||Son- Hridhaan Mehra|
|Siblings||Brothers- Karan Dixit and Swapnil Sharma|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Snehil Mehra
- Snehil Mehra is an Indian actress, content creator, comedian, and YouTuber. She has made small appearances in various television shows including Apharan (2018), Mere Papa Hero Hiralal (2018), and Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara (2017).
- Snehil was a very bright student in childhood. She is a trained singer and dancer. She wished to become a news anchor in her childhood and used to practice speaking in front of the mirror daily. However, her father wanted her to be an engineer and was against her will to become a journalist. In one of her social media posts, Snehil Mehra posted a video in which she talked about her personal life. She said,
All my life, I wanted to do something creative, so I told Papa I wanted to be a journalist. He refused, ‘Jhola leke kaha kaha jaogi?”
Snehil Mehra further added that her mother tried to convince her father, but she was sent to Bhopal to pursue an engineering degree. Soon after completing her graduation, Snehil Mehra received a job and was placed at an IT firm. But, one month before joining the company, she went to her brother’s house in Mumbai where Snehil Mehra interned at a news channel and decided to live in Mumbai to pursue her career in entertainment media. She stated,
A month before, I visited my brother in Mumbai. Just for fun, I interned at a news channel; I enjoyed it so much that I didn’t go back. I was happy when my firm laid me off. I told Papa I wanted to live in Mumbai.”
- Soon, Snehil Mehra started working as an intern at CNBC Awaaz, where her remuneration was Rs. 200 daily. She then joined an entertainment website named ‘Business of Cinema.’ Later, she joined a production house and started working as a producer, and soon, Snehil Mehra was elevated to the position of Creative Director and was given the responsibility to write scripts for the dramas. She then switched from being a performer to a writer.
- In 2018, Snehil Mehra made her television debut with the ALTBalaji’s show Apaharan. In the show, she appeared only for seventeen seconds, but her performance was highly acclaimed, and her part in the show went viral on various social media platforms.
- Soon after her video went viral, she created her own Instagram page and started posting one-minute funny videos. The name of her page is Bheri Cute Aunty. Her videos that were instantly got viral on Instagram include the Class of Heroes and the Class of 2020 series. Bollywood actor Sonu Sood also shared her funny video on his Facebook page.
- Snehil Mehra remains very active on various social media platforms such as Instagram and YouTube. She regularly posts funny videos on social media to keep her followers entertained. Snehil Mehra is followed by over 204k people on Instagram. Her YouTube channel has over 323k followers. In a conversation with a media house, Snehil Mehra stated that she liked to enjoy every moment of life by entertaining people around her. She said,
It’s one life, so stay guilt-free, be in the moment and enjoy because that is what we are going to leave behind.”
- Snehil Mehra is an avid dog lover. The name of her pet dog is Bobby. She often posts pictures of her pet dog on social media.
- In 2020, Snehil Mehra appeared in the web series Bebaakee on Zee5.
- Various renowned magazines and tabloids often feature Snehil Mehra in their articles.
- In a conversation with a media house, Snehil stated that she started making funny videos during the COVID-19 lockdown in India and received great appreciation from the viewers, and then she decided to create more comedy content. She said,
There is nothing more relevant than COVID-19 right now. Since the beginning, the idea was to post funny one-minute videos and see how people react to them. I received several messages and when I realised that the character resonated with people, I decided to do two more of them.”