Sonia Turcotte (Katrina Kaif’s Sister) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous For||Being the sister of Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|College/University||• University for Creative Arts at Surrey, United Kingdom
• Goldsmiths, University of London
|Educational Qualification(s) www.soniaturcotte.com||• Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design (2011-2014)
• MA Critical and Creative Analysis (2018-2020)
• MA Ecology, Culture and Society (2021)
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Mohammed Kaif (British businessman of Kashmiri descent)
Mother- Suzanne Turquotte (English Teacher, and Lawyer)
• Michael Kaif
• Stephanie Turcotte
• Christine Turcotte
• Natasha Turcotte
• Katrina Kaif
• Isabel Kaif
• Melissa Turcotte
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonia Turcotte
- Sonia Turcotte is a British designer and researcher who is best known for being the sister of Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif.
- Sonia Turcotte was born and raised in London, United Kingdom. She is the youngest amongst Katrina’s six sisters.
- Sonia Turcotte runs a website, where she discusses creating magazine layouts, creative bookbinding, and webpage layouts. On the same website, she has also talked about Pride in London (also termed as London Pride), an annual LGBT pride festival held each summer in London.
- Sonia Turcotte came into the limelight after her sister Katrina Kaif‘s wedding pictures became the buzz of the town. Katrina shared her wedding pictures on her social media accounts. In one of the pictures shared by Katrina, all her sisters were seen holding the “phoolo ki chadar.” n Hindu culture and traditions, the bride enters with her brothers holding the “phoolo ki chadar,” but Katrina Kaif did this in her own way by making her sisters do the tradition as she considers them as pillars of her life.