Age: 35 Years
|Famous For||Being the youngest sister of the Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Debut||Film (Indo-Canadian): Dr. Cabbie (2014)
Film (Bollywood): Time To Dance (2021)
|Date of Birth||22 March 1986 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|College/University||• Alliant International University, San Francisco
• Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, New York
|Educational Qualification||• Graduate Times Now News
• A course in Acting, Directing, and Dancing Times Noe News
|Ethnicity||Isabelle is a Kashmiri from her father's side and a British from her mother's side. Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Mohammed Kaif (Businessman)
Mother- Suzanne Turquotte
|Siblings||Brother- Michael Kaif (Elder)
Sister(s)- Katrina Kaif, Melissa Kaif, Sonia Kaif, Natasha Kaif, Christine Kaif, Stephanie Kaif (All are Elder)
|Film(s)||Jab We Met (2007), Lagaan (2001)|
|Holiday Destination||Los Angeles|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isabelle Kaif
- Isabelle Kaif is a model and actress.
- She was born in Hong Kong and grew up in different countries of the world including China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and other European countries.
- When she was 11 years old, her family moved to Hawaii and finally got settled in her mother’s home country England.
- Isabelle had a deep interest in dance since childhood.
- She grew up watching films and developed an interest in acting as well.
- Kaif began her career as a model at the age of fourteen.
- She has modelled for many print advertisements and magazines.
- She did theatre for a few years and also co-founded a theatre production company.
- In 2014, she appeared in Salman Khan‘s co-production film “Dr. Cabbie.”
- In the same year, she worked as an assistant director in the film “Summum Bonum.”
- While in the US, Isabelle worked as an assistant director in music videos, web shows, TV commercials.
- She has been featured in the short film “Coming Home.”
- She was featured in the music video of the song “Mashallah” (2020) by Deep Money.
- She has also appeared in the Bollywood films “Kwatha” and “Suswagatam Khushaamadeed.”
- In her spare time, she likes to dance.
- Kaif is fond of dogs and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and works out regularly.
- Isabelle draws her inspiration from her sister, Katrina Kaif.
- Kaif was featured on the covers of the WKND and Brides Today magazine.
- Isabelle participated in the Partnership Walk, an event that aimed to end global poverty.
- Talking about her debut in the Bollywood film “Time To Dance” (2021), Isabelle said,
I had auditioned for a few films, and this one came through. I was a dancer as a kid, and dancing is, of course, a big part of Bollywood. It’s a passion for me. So, I thought it would be a challenge, and fun.”