|Real Name||Soumili Biswas|
|Profession||Actress, Anchor, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||29 September 1990|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Barisha, Kolkata, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Barisha, Kolkata, India|
|School||Bidya Bharati Girls' High School, Kolkata, India|
|College||Jogamaya Devi College, Kolkata, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in Economics (Honours)|
|Debut||Film: Alo (2003)
TV: Durge Durgatinashini (2007)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Sujoy (Elder) and 1 More (Elder)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food||'Rajma-Chawal', Cake, Vanilla Pudding|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Vivek Oberoi|
|Favourite Actresses||Rani Rani Mukerji, Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- 3 Idiots, Saathiya|
|Favourite Colours||White, Peach|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ayan Ghosh (Bank Employee)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Soumili Biswas
- Does Soumili Biswas smoke?: No
- Does Soumili Biswas drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Soumili Biswas is an actress well known for her work in Bengali TV serials and film.
- She started her career as an anchor in nonfiction, student-based show ‘Syllabus-e nei’.
- At age of three, she started training in Bharatnatyam under Thankamani Kutty and in ballet from Mamata Shankar.
- During her school days, she participated in solo and group classical dance.
- She was the recipient of the Sangeet Ratna and the Sangeet Bibhakar awards in Bharatnatyam.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)