Spoorthi Gowda Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 25 Years
Profession: Actress And Model
|Full name||Spoorthi S Gowda|
|Profession(s)||Actress and model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-24-36|
|Debut||TV: Seetha Vallabha (2018, Kannada)
|Date of Birth||1 April 1997 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Educational Qualification||A course in engineering (Dropout) News18|
|Tattoo(s)||• Word 'Incredible' inked on her right wrist
• A flying bird tattoo inked on her right ankle
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Hema Gowda
Some Lesser Known Facts About Spoorthi Gowda
- Spoorthi Gowda is an Indian actress and model who primarily works in the Kannada television industry. In 2022, she appeared as a contestant in Big Boss Kannada OTT, which aired on OTT platform VOOT.
- She was fascinated by acting since childhood. According to Spoorthi, the first film that she watched was Mungaru Male (2006) following which she aspired to become an actress; she watched the film when she was studying in 5th grade. News18
- After completing class 12 studies, Spoorthi Gowda pursued a Bachelor of Technology. However, she dropped out in the final year of the engineering course. News 18
- In an interview, Spoorthi talked about her personal life and said that every man who was a part of her personal life had betrayed her. She added that the only man she trusts is her father.
- In 2018, Spoorthi Gowda made her television debut with Star Suvarna’s reality show Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 4. The same year, she made her acting debut with the television show Seetha Valabha, which was aired on the Colors Kannada channel.
- In 2021, she appeared in the Telugu television show Kanyadhanam in which she played the role of Bhagya Lakshmi.
- Spoorthi is known for quitting reality shows and television shows midway.
- In 2021, Spoorthi’s mother passed away. In an interview, she talked about her mother and said that she was still undergoing the trauma of losing her mother. She quoted,
It has been a year since my mother passed away. Everyone knows I’m Weak. Everyone tries to reap the benefits. So I feel that the reason why I am always smiling is to be strong, because my mother told me not to shrink for any reason, it seems that she wants to become a big actress.” News 18
- In 2018, she participated in Mr and Miss Malnad competition. The same year, she won the title of Miss popular face in South Karnataka.