|Real Name/Full Name||Sreelekha Mitra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||30 August 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Seth Anandram Jaipuria College, Kolkata, India|
|Debut||Film: 'Sei Raat' (1996)
TV: 'Mirakkel' (2006)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Kamalgazi, Kolkata, India|
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching TV, Cooking, Eating, Spending time with her daughter|
|Favourite Food||'Macher Matha Diye lau Ghonto', Fish, Chicken, Nuts, Chicken Soup, Mutton Curry|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian: Bigg Boss
American: Homeland, Criminal Minds, Political Animals, Betrayal
|Favourite Books||Murakami’s 1Q84, The Devotion of Suspect X, The White Tiger|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Shiladitya Sanyal (Assistant Director)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Daughter- Maiya Sanyal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sreelekha Mitra
- Does Sreelekha Mitra smoke?: No
- Does Sreelekha Mitra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sreelekha Mitra started her career in the early 1990s.
- She made debut in the media industry with a TV ad of ‘Lays’ with Saif Ali Khan and after that in ‘Coca-Cola’ ad with Aamir Khan.
- She is well known for her work in the movie ‘Kantatar’ which won her a BFJA Award and an Anandalok Award.
- She was the judge of the Bengali popular comedy show ‘Mirakkel’.
- She has also been a part of ABP Ananda (Bengali News Channel) as an anchor for two years.
- In 2003, she won National Film Award for the Best Feature Film ‘Mando Meyer Upakshan’.
- She met her husband on the sets of Bengali telefilm ‘Teen Satti’
- After a divorce, she is still in touch with her husband who looks after his daughter when Sreelekha goes out for long shooting.
- During her childhood, she dreamed of having a huge LCD TV in her bedroom.
- She wants to keep her daughter away from the limelight.