Husband: Harshvardhan Saraf
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Subah Jain
- Subah Jain is a YouTuber and the founder of Satvic Movement, which is a non-profit organization that provides education about health coming from Vedas and Scriptures.
- According to Subah when she was 17 years old, she suffered from PCOS, hypothyroidism, and excessive hair loss. She met Acharya Mohan Gupta who changed her diet and lifestyle. She only had plant-based cuisine, which cured her health issues. This is what motivated her to come close to nature.
- Subah always desired to educate people about the health benefits of raw food. In 2018, Subah went to Living Light Culinary Institute to learn how to make healthy food delicious and to make delicious raw vegan recipes only using whole, fresh ingredients straight from mother nature with no sugar, no wheat, and no dairy. Her first raw vegan dish was Red beetroot ravioli with cashew filling & pepper puree.
- Subah and her husband, Harsvardhan, take online and offline health transformation workshops that educate people on how to deal with health issues by changing their lifestyles. Subah revealed that she was very nervous and excited during her first workshop as that was her first experience of public speaking.
- Subah and Harshvardhan met first time at the Mumbai workshop at Vedary.
- On 25 August 2017, Subah started her YouTube channel named Satvic Movement, which consists of Hindi Knowledge videos, Disease revival videos, Hindi food recipe videos, Satvic Yoga flow videos, and videos of healing stories. The channel has more than 3.27 million subscribers and has also received a silver and a golden YouTube play button.
- Apart from her YouTube channel, she also launched the Satvic Food book in which there are around 45 plant-based recipes to cure chronic diseases. The book also has satvic food laws, Guide to set up the satvic kitchen, and meal plans for disease reversal. The book is available in English and Hindi language.
- According to Subah, she often visits the school and teaches students about plant-based cuisine.
- According to Subah, she learned a lot from Acharya K Lakshmana Sharma’s books.
- Subah holds certification in Mastery and Gourmet Raw Vegan Cuisine.