Age: 28 Years
Husband: Prashant Kumar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aastha Jha
- Aastha Jha is the founder and CEO at Kraftstar Management, a wedding planning company and a blogger at ‘The Wedding Journals.’
- She has also qualified for the entrance exam of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
- Since her childhood, she wanted to do something on her own rather than working for others.
- While she was studying in college, she was not allowed to work in a company, so she started her career as an event planner by arranging birthday parties and small get-togethers in her nearby areas.
- Later, she joined the insurance company AIG as a risk manager. She then decided to work in an event management company to gain practical experience along with her job as a risk manager.
- She worked for almost 18-19 hours per day even on weekends. After working for 6 months at AIG, she started her own wedding planners company ‘Kraftstar Management’ along with her brother Satweek Jha aka Kumar Ankit.
- Her brother is an entrepreneur and visionary with celluloid dreams and has three years of experience as an event manager.
- Aastha’s company started with a small project having a budget of Rs. 4000. With her hard work and efforts, her company started getting more projects, and soon, became a well-known name in the world of Indian wedding planners. Within six months of starting the company, she got her first wedding contract.
- The event was a hit and she got positive feedback from the clients. By the end of 2017, she quit her full-time job and continued working at her own venture.
- Within a year, she worked at 15 weddings as a wedding planner. With great team efforts and end-to-end services, she organised destination wedding in various cities including Goa, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Udaipur, and other cities. Her company also charge a flat fee and don’t work for commissions.
- Apart from Kraftstar Management, she has started many other ventures including a periodical named ‘The Wedding Journals.’
- Aastha, along with her brother, owns a travel business “Explore Air Services” which also helps in organising a destination wedding.
- She follows a success mantra “if you can dream it, you can do it” which has proved to be true in her case.
- Aastha Jha loves to play the keyboard in her leisure time.
- While she was working as a senior risk engineer at AIG, she won the ‘Shooting Award’ (2016), ‘Spot Award’ (2016), and ‘Employee of the Year’ (2017).
- She considers Mark Zuckerberg the Chief Executive Officer of Facebook, as her idol.