Suved Parkar Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 21 Years
Height: 5' 5"
|Full name||Suved Vijay Parkar Good News Today|
|Profession||Cricketer (Batsman and Bowler)|
|Known for||Becoming the 12th Indian to score a double century in debut match in Ranji Trophy quarter-final against Uttarakhand in Alur, Bengaluru|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|International Debut||ODI- Not yet played
Test- Not yet played
T20- Not yet played
U-19- 5 September 2019, against Kuwait at Colombo
|Coach/Mentor||• Dinesh Lad
• Amol Muzumdar
|Batting Style||Right hand Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right arm Offbreak|
|Record||In 2022, Parkar scored 252 runs in his debut match in Ranji Trophy quarter-final against Uttarakhand in Alur, Bengaluru.|
|Date of Birth||6 April 2001 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||21 Years|
|School||Swami Vivekanand International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Thakur College, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vijay (banker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suved Parkar
- Suved Parkar is an Indian cricketer who is known for making a double century and bagging 252 runs in his debut match in the Ranji Trophy quarter-final against Uttarakhand in Alur, Bengaluru. He became the 12th Indian to score a double century in a debut match.
- In the Ranji trophy, he had replaced Ajinkya Rahane who was injured during the IPL 2022. Suved played on No.4 in the match.
- His mother was a national level kho-kho player, and his maternal uncle, Sunil More played Ranji for Mumbai.
- In an interview, his father said that he started his training at the age of eleven at Mandapeshwar Civic Federation under coach, Nagesh Thakur. He gave him an opportunity to play under-19 matches.
- In 2014, he made a century on 211 balls in the Giles Shield final at Cricket Club of India (CCI). He hit fifteen boundaries to bag a century. In an interview, he talked about the century and said,
Now that I have scored a century, I hope to score a double ton and bat through the whole day tomorrow. We have wickets in hand and our target would be to take a lead of 200 runs and get them out quickly.”
- Before Suved, Amol Mazumdar had scored 260 in his Ranji debut in 1994.
- His coach, Dinesh Lad had asked his parents to not force him to study because he was sure that he would make a big name in cricket one day. In an interview, his coach further said,
We always speak of attitude in cricket. Skills can be developed. With Suved, he had both. His attitude towards the game and just how he held the bat, it came naturally to him. There are not many who get the basics right even before they are coached. Since school days, once set he is used to converting those starts into big knocks. The stage he has reached today is because of dedication. He is very sincere and I have never seen him miss a training session. In fact, he keeps pushing me to conduct extra sessions.”
|↑1||Good News Today|