Supriya Pilgaonkar (Actress) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Supriya Sabnis|
|Profession||Actress, Film Director, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||17 August 1967|
|Age (as in 2017)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharastra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Debut||Film: Navari Mile Navaryala (1984)
TV: Kshitij Ye Nahi (1990)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Cooking, Singing, Watching TV, Listening to Music|
|Favourite Food||'Pav Bhaji', 'Vada Pav'|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actresses||Rekha, Hema Malini, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite Singer||Alka Yagnik|
|Favourite Colours||Red, Dark Green, Yellow|
|Favourite Destination||Juhu Beach|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sachin Pilgaonkar (Actor)|
|Husband/Spouse||Sachin Pilgaonkar (Actor)|
Daughter- Shriya Pilgaonkar (Actress- b. 1989)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Supriya Pilgaonkar
- Does Supriya Pilgaonkar smoke?: No
- Does Supriya Pilgaonkar drink alcohol?: No
- Supriya Pilgaonkar is an actress best known for her role in the comedy series ‘Tu Tu Main Main’.
- Right after completed her education, she started her acting career with Marathi short plays.
- She appeared in the popular TV daily serials like ‘Kabhi Biwi Kabhi Jasoos’, ‘Tu Tota Main Maina’, ‘Sasural Genda Phool’, ‘Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls’, ‘Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’ etc.
- She also worked in the Bollywood movies like ‘Deewane Hue Pagal’, ‘Awara Pagal Deewana’, ‘Khoobsurat’, ‘Aitbaar’, ‘BluffMaster!’ etc.
- She got married to an actor Sachin Pilgaonkar at the age of just 18 and has daughter Shriya Pilgaonkar.
- She is 10 years younger than her husband.
- She met him in 1984 on the set of her debut film ‘Navari Mile Navaryala’ which he was producing and directing.
- She also participated in ‘Nach Baliye- Season 1’ along with her husband and won the title. They were also seen in the 5th and 7th season of Nach Baliye.
- She also participated in the comedy show ‘Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala’.
- In 2010, she won ‘Indian Telly Award’ in the category of Best Actress in a Supporting Role for TV serial ‘Sasural Genda Phool’.