|Real Name/Full Name||Suresh Mukund|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-178 cm
in meters-1.78 m
in feet inches-5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-70 kg
in pounds-154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 December|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Vasai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Vasai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||M.L. Dahanukar College of Commerce, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Pallavi Brahmane (Singer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Pallavi Brahmane (Singer)
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suresh Mukund
- Does Suresh Mukund smoke?: Not Known
- Does Suresh Mukund drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Suresh is a well-known choreographer and offered free dance training to the students initially.
- He along with choreographer Vernon Monteiro formed a dancing crew ‘Fictitious Dance group.’
- Fictitious Dance Group won several famous reality shows like ‘India’s Got Talent’ Season 3 (2011), ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ Season 2 (2010), and ‘Boogie Woogie’ Season 1 (1996-1997).
- Fictitious Dance Group was the first dance crew of India who participated in the ‘World Hip Hop Dance Championship 2012’ held in Las Vegas, USA and became one of the top 8 finalists.
- He later formed his separate dance group ‘Kings United India.’
- The popular dancer Remo D’Souza made a film ‘ABCD 2’ in 2015 based on his success story. Suresh Mukund also worked as a choreographer for that film.
- In 2015, his team again went to the World Hip Hop Dance Championship held in SanDiego, California with the name Kings United India and became the first team in India to achieve Bronze Medal in that dance competition.
- In 2017, Kings United India participated in the dance reality show ‘Dance Champions’, judged by Remo D’Souza and Terence Lewis.
- He is a fitness freak.