Age: 27 Years
Wife: Nicole McAuley
Marriage Date: 28 September 2019
|Full Name||Thomas William Maxwell Latham|
|Profession||New Zealand Cricketer (Batsman, Wicket-keeper)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7"
|Eye Colour||Light Green|
|International Debut||ODI- 3 February 2012 vs Zimbabwe in Dunedin
Test- 14 February 2014 vs India in Wellington
T20- 30 June 2012 vs West Indies in Florida
|Jersey Number||# 48 (New Zealand)|
|Domestic/State Team||Scotland, Canterbury, Canterbury Second XI, Canterbury Under-19s, Durham 2nd XI|
|Records/Achievements||• While playing against Sri Lanka in 2013, Latham constructed a huge partnership of 93 runs with Luke Ronchi, in a rain-curtailed match. New Zealand were four down early in the chase of 203 runs in just 23 overs. Latham was given Man of the Match award for his astonishing performance of 86 runs.
• Latham, just behind Kane Williamson, stood second in the list of top run-getters in the series against West Indies in June 2014. He had scored 288 runs in three tests which consisted of three half-centuries.
• He shared a 200-run partnership with teammate Ross Taylor against India in October 2017. New Zealand were 3 down while chasing 280. Latham's 103 not out along with Taylor's 95 propelled New Zealand to the victory.
|Date of Birth||2 April 1992|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Hometown||Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Family||Father- Rod Latham (former Cricketer)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marriage Date||28 September 2019|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tom Latham
- Does Tom Latham drink alcohol?: Yes
- He is the son of former New Zealand all-rounder, Rod Latham.
- Since his international debut at the age of just 19, Latham has batted at number 1 to number 9.
- He became the first ever cricketer to score a half-century in a day-night test match when he hit it against Australia in the 2015-16 Trans-Tasman Trophy.
- In October 2016, he became first New Zealand and tenth overall cricketer to carry his bat when his team was executed for just 190 runs against India. To carry a bat, in cricket, refers to a situation when the opening batsman stays not out until the last wicket falls.
- With a number of regular players playing the IPL, he was recalled to the team and named the captain for tri-series against Ireland and Bangladesh in May 2017.