|Real Name||Dwayne John Bravo|
|Nickname||Bravo, Big Dog, Pro and Johnny|
|Profession||West Indies Cricketer (All Rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 22 July 2004 vs England in London
ODI- 18 April 2004 vs England in Guyana
T20- 16 February 2006 vs New Zealand in Auckland
|Coach/Mentor||Charles Guillen and Richard Smith|
|Jersey Number||#3(West Indies)
#3(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Mumbai Indians, West Indies, Essex, Victoria, Chennai Super Kings, Sydney Sixers, Chittagong Kings, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago Red Steel, Melbourne Renegades, Dolphins, Cape Cobras, Lahore Qalandars|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Australia
|Favourite Shot/Ball||Pull Shot/Yorker|
|Records (main ones)||• Best bowling figures in an ODI match as a skipper.
• Best bowling average and bowling strike rate as a skipper in ODIs.
• Among the top 5 cricketers to take a 5-wicket haul in an ODI match as a skipper.
|Career Turning Point||In 2004, he made his Test debut vs England and took the highest wickets (16) in the series.|
|Date of Birth||7 October 1983|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Santa Cruz, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Nationality||Trinidadian or Tobagonian|
|Hometown||Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago|
|School||Aranguez Junior Secondary School, San Juan, Trinidad & Tobago
Tranquillity Government Secondary, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- John Bravo
Mother- Joycelyn Bravo
Brother- Darren Bravo (Half-brother)
|Hobbies||Dancing and singing|
|Controversies||• In 2013, he became the captain of the West Indies by replacing Darren Sammy in the World Cup 2015, but due to his payment dispute with the West Indies Cricket Board, he was removed as a captain.
• In October 2014, when West Indies left out of the India tour in midway, he was not only sacked as the captain but also from the side.
• In 2005, he accused Graeme Smith of passing a racist comment at him.
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Brian Lara, Jacques Kallis, Matthew Hayden and MS Dhoni
Bowler: Courtney Walsh
|Favourite Food||Callaloo, macaroni pie, stew chicken, malta, chocolates and pasta|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Musician||Beenie Man
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Regina Ramjit (Model)
Son- Dwayne Bravo/DJ Junior
Some lesser known facts about Dwayne Bravo
- Does Dwayne Bravo smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dwayne Bravo drink alcohol?: Yes
- Bravo loved playing cricket and football in his childhood, but it was Brian Lara who inspired him to play cricket.
- He and Darren Bravo are step-brothers.
- He was the first ever West Indies player to have captained in both the Test and ODIs when he was 24 years old in 2007.
- In Hobart Test of 2005, he scored a tough and inspiring hundred against the likes of Glenn McGrath, Shane Warne, Brett Lee and Stuart MacGill.
- He used to wear #47 jersey, but later changed it to #3, because his son was born on October 3 and daughter on August 3. Even his mother’s birthday comes on 3rd.
- He is an avid music lover and had a singles Beenie Man N Bravo with Beenie Man and Guyanese dance hall star Timeka Marshall.
- In 2014, he also released his debut solo song Go Gyal Go.
- In 2013, he made a special appearance in a Tamil film called Ula.
- He has a habit of eating 6 chocolates before a match and an ice bath before it.
- He is famous for his trademark Helicopter dance moves during celebrations on the cricket field.
- In 2008, when he was playing for Mumbai Indians in IPL 1, West Indies had a match scheduled against Australia in Jamaica and it was difficult for him to reach there on time. But, thanks to Mumbai Indians owner Mukesh Ambani, who helped Bravo to travel Jamaica in his private jet, before the Test.
- In 2015, he won the Hummingbird Medal, the 3rd highest award in Trinidad and Tobago.
- His song Champion became a huge hit during the 2016 ICC T20 World Cup in India.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)