Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddhant Chaturvedi
- Siddhant Chaturvedi is a budding Bollywood actor.
- At the age of 5, he moved to Mumbai with his family.
- He was interested in modelling and acting since his childhood.
- While studying in college, he won the title of ‘Clean & Clear Bombay Times Fresh Face 2012’ after which he decided to opt modelling as his career.
- He has done a few TVC ads, modelling assignments, and photo shoots.
- Thereafter, Siddhant joined a theatre group in Mumbai and did a number of plays for different theatres wherein he has not only acted but also wrote a couple of things.
- During one of his plays, he was noticed by the film director Luv Ranjan who cast him for the role of ‘Sahil Hooda’ in his TV serial ‘Life Sahi Hai’.
- Siddhant came into the eyes of media and public after working in Excel’s Amazon Prime web-series ‘Inside Edge’.
- In 2019, he debuts in the Bollywood with the movie ‘Gully Boy’ in which he played a second lead after Ranveer Singh.
- Siddhant is trained in martial arts and western-classical dance.
- He loves playing the guitar.
- He is an avid dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡