|Full name||Varun Vijay Sharma Instagram - Varun Vijay Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Debut||TV: Saraswatichandra (2013; as Mohan)
Film: Darbaan (2020; as Siddhanth Tripathi)
|Date of Birth||3 June 1994 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|Hometown||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||• Somerville School in New Delhi, India
• DAV Centenary Public School(DAVCPS) in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
|College/University||Asian Academy of Film and Television at Marwah Institute in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Pursued master’s degree in mass communication and advertising at the Asian Academy of Film and Television at Marwah Institute in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India Facebook - Varun Sharma|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anupriya Kapoor (Indian TV actress; 2015)
|Marriage Date||28 November 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Anupriya Kapoor (Indian TV actress; 2022)
|Parents||Father- Vijay Sharma
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Akshay Sharma
Sister- Varnika Sharma
|Food||Cheese Cake, Rajma Chawal|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Sharma
- Varun Sharma is known for acting predominantly in the Hindi Television industry.
- He has worked as a model for many TV commercials such as Atlas Cycles, Turtle Menswear, Aircel, Itz shoes, RIG Institute, and more.
— Varun Sharma (@varunsharma3333) October 26, 2014
- He is known for playing the lead role of Anshuman Prajapati in And TV’s 2015 show ‘Bhagyalakshmi.’
- In an interview, he talked about how he began with modelling and ventured into acting, he said,
I started doing modelling and soon ventured into theatre. Theatre gave me a different high. I thought why not try my luck in Mumbai. I my first TV show was ‘Neem Neem Shahad Shahad’ on Sahara One. I did few roles till ‘Bhagyalakshmi’ happened.” The Times of India
- In 2014, he was cast to play the role of Karan in Zee TV’s series ‘Doli Armaanon Ki.’ In the same year, he was cast to play a negative role as Sameer Mittal in Channel V’s TV series ‘Sadda Haq.’
- In 2016, he played the role of Aditya Rawat in Colors TV’s show ‘Udaan.’ In the same year, he appeared as Piyush Bharadwaj in Colors TV’s popular soap opera ‘Sasural Simar Ka.’
- He appeared as Deepak in Colors TV’s 2018 horror series ‘Kaun Hai?’
- He was cast to play the supporting role of Siddhanth Tripathi in ZEE5’s 2020 Hindi drama film ‘Darbaan,’ which was directed by Bipin Nadkarni.
- In 2021, he played the role of Atharv Bapat in Zee TV’s series ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta.’ In the same year, he was cast in the supporting role of Rohan in StarPlus’ popular drama series ‘Anupamaa.’ He appeared as Agastya in StarPlus’ 2022 TV series ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2.’
- In an interview, he shared that he would like to go on a dinner date near a seashore with the person he loves the most.
- In 2015, Varun Sharma and Anupriya Kapoor met each other on the set of And TV’s show ‘Bhagyalaxmi.’ In an interview, Anupriya Kapoor talked about how she met Varun Sharma for the first time and began dating him. She said,
I started shooting for the show in September 2015 and started dating Varun a few weeks later. We have been together since and our families knew about it from the beginning. They were very supportive and never forced us to take the plunge. I think it was after COVID-19 our families became a bit restless as times have been so uncertain. They met on Diwali last year and decided to zero in on a date for the wedding.” The Times of India
- In an interview, on being asked about if he had not become an actor, what would he be doing, Varun Sharma replied,
Well, it’s been a long time since I have been an actor. But talking about educational qualifications I have done my graduation in Mass Communication so I would love to create content on the web, I would love to write scripts and directions. I have an interest in creating content or advertising. I would love to be in front of the camera with other facets as well. In terms of creating content, I would surely want to vlog and get closer to the audience.”
- He likes to work out regularly and some of his favourite exercises are Suryanamaskar, pushups, and squats. IWMBuzz
- In an interview, on being asked about his morning routine, he replied,
- In an interview, he revealed that instead of drinking fruit juice, he likes to take them whole.
- Instead of walking, he likes jogging.