Wife: Ishita Dutta
Age: 43 Years
|Full name||Vatsal Sheth Girish Zauba Corp|
|Nickname||Vatty Boy Facebook – Vatsal Sheth|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Entrepreneur|
|Famous Role||Raj Chaudhary in the Hindi film Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Debut||TV: Just Mohabbat (1996) as Jai Malhotra; aired on Sony TV
Film: Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004) as Raj Chaudhary
|Awards||• 2014: Star Parivaar Award for Most Stylish Sadasya (Male) for the Hindi TV serial Ek Hasina Thi
• 2015: Glorious Gujarat Award
• 2017: Asia Model Award at Asia Model Festival
• 2018: Lion Gold Award for the Hindi TV serial Haasil
• 2018: Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Web Series by Digital Awards
|Date of Birth||5 August 1980 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||43 Years|
|School(s)||• Utpal Shanghvi Global School, Mumbai
• Gokalibai Punamchand Pitambar High School, Mumbai (junior college)
|College/University||SVKM’s Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||BSc in Mathematics citation|
|Ethnicity||Gujarati Hindustan Times|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ishita Dutta (actor)
|Marriage Date||28 November 2017
|Marriage Place||ISKCON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Children||Son- Vaayu Sheth (born on 19 July 2023)
|Parents||Father- Girish Sheth
Mother- Nisha Sheth
|Siblings||Brother- Darshil Sheth (younger)
|Other Relative(s)||Sister-in-Law- Tanushree Dutta (actor)
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn|
|Actress(es)||Angelina Jolie, Tabu|
|Food||Vegetarian Home Made Food|
|Colour(s)||Grey, White, Black|
|Restaurant||Facing East in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Quote||What ever happens…happens for the good 🙂|
|Fees (approx.)||His fees was around Rs 40,000 per episode for the Hindi TV serial Haasil.Entrepreneur|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vatsal Sheth
- Vatsal Sheth is an Indian model, actor, and entrepreneur. He mainly appears in Hindi TV serials, films, and web series.
- During his school days, he participated in various acting competitions.
- While he was pursuing graduation, he wrote games in GW-BASIC and Pascal. He wanted to pursue his career as a software engineer after completing his graduation. However, he then received the offer to act in the Hindi TV serial ‘Just Mohabbat’ (1996), and he decided to make his career in acting. Telly Chakkar
- Vatsal has been featured in TV commercials for many brands such as Muthoot Group, Pepsi, Close-Up, and Airtel.
- He has collaborated with brands like Revital, Candes World, and Ferragamo on his Instagram account.
- He has walked the ramp in various fashion shows.
- He has acted in various Hindi films like ‘Nanhe Jaisalmer’ (2007), ‘Heroes’ (2008), ‘Malang’ (2020), and ‘Adipurush’ (2023).
- He worked as a producer in the Hindi film ‘Sorry Bhai!’ (2008) and worked as an executive producer in the Hindi film ‘U Me Aur Hum’ (2008).
- In 2008, he played the role of Sunny Singh in the English film ‘The Cheetah Girls: One World.’
- He has appeared in various Hindi short films such as ‘Uncoupled’ (2012), ‘Kahaa Toh Tha’ (2020), and ‘Meri Pehli Bike’ (2020).
- On 7 January 2012, he started an integrated solutions company named Infinity Entertainment Private Limited.
- He was then appointed as the designated partner at Starboard Project Edutainment Company LLP.
- He also owns a clothing label named ‘Celeb Wears.’
- He has acted in various Hindi TV serials such as ‘Ek Hasina Thi’ (2014; Star Plus), ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar’ (2016; Life OK), ‘Naagin 6’ (2023; Colors), and ‘Titli’ (2023; Star Plus).
- He participated in the reality TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ (2013) as a wild card contestant.
- In 2015, he judged the Hindi reality TV show ‘Naach Meri Jaan.’
- He acted in the Hindi-Tamil film ‘Final Cut of Director’ in 2016.
- In 2016, while he was shooting for the Hindi TV serial ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar,’ he met the Indian actress Ishita Dutta. According to some media sources, the makers of the TV serial had made a contract that the actors of the serial could not date each other. Later, Vatsal clarified that they did not start dating each other while shooting for the serial. Reportedly, while shooting for the TV serial, Ishita’s saree got stuck in a fan accidentally and Vatsal rescued her after which Ishita started liking her. According to media sources, their love story is similar to Indian actors Sunil Dutt and Nargis. Bollywood Shaadis
- In 2019, he appeared in the Hindi web series ‘Gehraiyaan’ (2017), which streamed on Viu.
- He has featured in many Hindi music videos such as ‘Be Strong’ (2020) by Jasbir Jassi, ‘Kithe’ (2020) by Vishal Mishra, ‘Kuch Tumhara Kuch Hamara’ (2022) by Soham Naik, and ‘Aasman’ (2022) by Rupinn Pahwa.
- He was ranked 36th most desirable man in The Times list in 2020. Later, he was ranked first in the Ahmedabad Times’ Most Desirable Men list.
- Vatsal, along with his wife Ishita, has started a YouTube channel ‘Ishita Dutta & Vatsal Sheth.’ He uploads vlogs on his channel and videos on their comedy series ‘Pinky aur Pintu.’
- Under his film production banner ‘Vatsal Sheth Films,’ he has released a few films.
- He regularly works out at a gym to remain fit.
- He has been associated with the celebrity cricket team ‘Mumbai Heroes’ for a few years. He has played various matches with the team.
- He loves to play badminton and also supports the Mumbai Magicians team which plays in the Indian Badminton League.
- He enjoys travelling and reading books in his leisure time.
- He is trained in playing the flute. He has also shared videos of his flute playing on his Instagram account.
- He has been featured on the cover of various magazines like Inspirant, The Wedding Maantra, Bollywood Town, and Downtown Mirror South India.
- He is a religious person and often visits his nearby temples.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Happy Dutta.