Veena Nair (Bigg Boss Malayalam 2) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Swathy Suresh Bhymi
Age: 34 Years
Hometown: Kottayam, Kerala
|Profession(s)||Actor and Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||TV: Sthreethwam (2007) Times of India
Film: Vellimoonga (2014)
|Date of Birth||21 May 1989 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||34 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Times of India|
|Caste||Kshatriya Daily Hunt|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Swathy Suresh Bhymi|
|Marriage Date||21 June 2014
|Husband/Spouse||Swathy Suresh Bhymi or RJ Aman (Singer and RJ at ClubFM Dubai Radio)
|Parents||Father- Late Bhuvanendran Nair (Film director)
Mother- Lathika (Indian Classical Dancer)
Step-Mother- Rathi Devi
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
|Actor(s)||Mohanlal and Mammootty|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Veena Nair
- Veena Nair is a Malayalam film and TV actress.
- At the age of just 4, she started learning dance from her mother Lathika.
- She is a trained classical dancer in ‘Bharatanatyam’ and ‘Kerala Natanam.’
- In 2006, she won ‘Kalathilakam’ at the district-level.
- She started her career as a model in her hometown. Her first telefilm was ‘Comedy Paarakku Maru Paara,’ which was directed by her father.
- She acted in various films including Thilothama (2015), Police Junior (2018), Manoharam (2019), and Jimmy Ee Veedinte Aiswaryam (2019).
- She has appeared in many TV serials like Thatteem Mutteem (2011), Agniputhri (2012), Akkamma Stalinum Pathrose Gandhiyum (2015), and Swapnamoru Chakku (2019).
- She was featured in two music videos ‘Kilukkam’ (2016) and ‘Thattalle Muthe Motham Kada’ (2018).
- She has hosted a few TV shows. She has also participated as a contestant in various TV shows including Tamaar Padaar (2016), Celebrity Kitchen Magic (2016), and Bigg Boss Malayalam 2 (2020).
- On 5 January 2020, she entered the Bigg Boss Malayalam 2 house along with RJ Raghu, Rajini Chandy, Sujo Mathew, and Reshma Rajan. She shared her struggle story during a task given in the BB house.
|↑1, ↑2||Times of India|