|Real Name||Vikram Chatterjee|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||17 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|School||Hirendra Leela Patranavis School (Better High School), Kolkata|
|College||University of Calcutta, Kolkata|
|Debut||Film: Bedroom (2012, Bengali film)
TV: Saat Paake Bandha (2010)
|Family||Father- Bijoy Chatterjee
Mother- Mallika Chatterjee
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversy||On 7 July 2017, he was accused Alipore Court in Kolkata in model Sonika Chauhan's death case.|
|Favourite Food||Luchi with Cholar Dal|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Late Sonika Chauhan (Actress, Model, Anchor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikram Chatterjee
- Does Vikram Chatterjee smoke: Not Known
- Does Vikram Chatterjee drink alcohol: Yes
- Viram started his acting journey by working with a theatre group in Mumbai.
- He learned acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor’s institution in Mumbai.
- He participated in Bangla version of Bigg Boss – ETV Bangla Bigg Boss in 2013.
- In 2014, he participated in Zee TV’s acting talent hunt show ‘India’s Best Cinestars ki Khoj’, where he was the finalist.
- He garnered fame with his role as ‘Raja’ in ‘Saat Paake Bandha’, a Zee Bangla megaserial.
- On 29 April 2017, at around 4:30 am near Rashbehari Avenue crossing, while he along with model & actress Sonika Chauhan was travelling, their SUV mounted the pavement in order to avoid an approaching car from a nearby lane and partially tilted on one side. After it, both were rushed to a nearby hospital where Sonika was declared brought dead and Vikram got fatally injured.
- Both Sonika and Vikram were partying in at least two nightclubs, and Vikram was dropping her home in the early hours of April 29 when the car accident happened.
- The Kolkata police has been accused of the slow pace of investigation in this case under pressure of the Trinamool Congress government.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)