Virendra Dev Dixit Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Virendra Dev Dixit|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Controversies||• More than 10 FIRs lodged against him for sexually assaulting women and being raped by him
• An NGO has alleged that many women and girls were kept at the Adhyatmik University for more than 14 years
• On 21 December 2017, more than 40 minor girls were rescued from his ashram after raiding by the Delhi police
• On 22 December 2017, the Delhi High Court ordered the CBI to trace him
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Virendra Dev Dixit
- Does Virendra Dev Dixit smoke?: Not Known
- Does Virendra Dev Dixit drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 1984, he had established his first ashram on the land of his ancestors in Kampil, UP.
- After few years, he had established his second ashram at Siktarbagh, UP. Since then, complaints were registered against him many times by locals that women were being raped in his ashrams. During inquiry, the chief sevika of the ashrams Rekha Rai told the police that women were living in the ashram on their own.
- He had also established ashram cum institute in Rohini, Delhi.
- His devotees call him as ‘Godman.’
- An Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal and Justice C Hari Shankar said him to be present at the court before 4 January 2018.