Age: 31 Years
|Full Name||Yatish Chandra Shukla|
|Profession(s)||Motivational Speaker, Teacher|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 145 lbs
|Date of Birth||1988|
|Age (as in 2019)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Reharia village, Tehsil Gola, District Lakhimpur Kheeri, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Reharia village, Tehsil Gola, District Lakhimpur Kheeri, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Shia PG College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Science
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yatish Shukla
- Yatish was born into a middle-class family in Reharia village, Tehsil Gola, District Lakhimpur Kheeri, Uttar Pradesh.
- He was the principal of a local college in Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2009, he joined the State Bank of India as a cashier in Gorakhpur.
- He broke the world record after reading for 148 hours continuously. Prior to his making the new world record, the record for longest marathon lecture was with Nigeria’s Bayode Treasures-Olawunmi. Bayode read for 122 hours continuously.
- Yatish chose to start his reading with the religious book ‘Bhagavad Gita.’ The live programme was being watched by the officials in Australia.
- He read the Bhagavad Gita for 14 hours. Yatish revealed that he had a collection of 62 other books which he read one by one in the event.
- For the first six hours, Yatish did not take any break and was drinking lukewarm water until his first break of 2 minutes.
- To supervise and invigilate the event, a team of 86 judges was set up. He was judged by Mahendra Kumar Tripathi and Madhu Tripathi (Principal of Saraswati Vidya Niketan Inter College) for the first ‘one’ hour of the programme.
- The event was also judged by Rakesh Vaid, the representative of the “Golden Book of World Records.”
- He left his job after he made the new world record and started delivering motivational lectures in the Degree colleges.