|Full Name||Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi|
|Nickname||Boom Boom Afridi and Shah|
|Profession||Pakistani Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 77 kg
in Pounds- 170 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 22 October 1998 vs Australia in Karachi
ODI- 2 October 1996 vs Kenya in Nairobi
T20- 28 August 2006 vs England in Bristol
#10(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||ICC World XI, Deccan Chargers, Asia XI, Pakistan, Hampshire, Melbourne Renegades, Dhaka Gladiators, Ruhuna Royals, Pakistan All Star XI, Knights, Rest of the World XI, Northamptonshire, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Sylhet Super Stars, Peshawar Zalmi|
|Nature on field||Very Aggressive
|Likes to play against||India
|Favourite Shot/Ball||Hit over mid-wicket/Googly
|Records (main ones)||• For 19 years he had the record for the fastest century in ODIs.
• He has 44 ducks in ODIs+Test+T20's.
• 32 times he has won the man of the match award, the most by any Pakistani and the 3rd highest in the world.
• Pakistan has won 212 out of the 384 ODIs that he has played.
|Career Turning Point||In his 2nd ODI match against Sri Lanka in 1996, he scored a 37-ball century.|
|Date of Birth||1 March 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Khyber Agency, FATA, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Late Sahabzada Fazal-ur-Rehman Afridi
Mother- Not Known (Died)
Brother- Tariq Afridi, Iqbal Afridi, Mushtaq Afridi, Ashfaq Afridi, Shoaib Afridi and Javed Afridi (Cousin)
|Hobbies||Driving and listening music|
|Controversies||• In 2005, he was banned for 2 ODIs and a Test match after cameras caught him intentionally scrapping up the pitch with his boots in a Test match against England.
• In 2007, during the 3rd ODI against Pakistan at Kanpur, he had a verbal fight with Gautam Gambhir, after having a collision with each other.
• In 2010, he interviewed that the squad had been selected without his consultation, after which PCB gave him an official warning.
• After winning the Asia cup in 2012, he was caught on camera pushing up a fan at the Karachi airport after the return from Dhaka.
• Once Shoaib Akhtar hit Mohammed Asif with a bat and after it, he accepted his mistake and said that Afridi provoked him during the incident.
• On 3 April 2018, he posted a provocative tweet in which he urged the United Nations (UN) to make an interference in the matter of the "Indian Occupied Kashmir" and take measures to prevent the killing of "innocents."
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Javed Miandad, Chris Gayle
Bowler: Wasim Akram, Imran Khan
|Favourite Food||Kebabs, chicken biryani, kheer and ice-cream|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Children||Daughter- Aqsa, Asmara, Ajwa and Ansha
|Net Worth (as in 2016)||PKR 4.3 billion (US$41 million)|
Some lesser known facts about Shahid Afridi
- Does Shahid Afridi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shahid Afridi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Afridi started his career as a leg spinner in the Sameer Cup 1996–97 by replacing the injured Mushtaq Ahmed.
- He used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to score the 3rd fastest ODI century in 37 balls in 1996 against Sri Lanka in Nairobi.
- He had the record for the fastest century in ODI for 19 years until Corey Anderson and AB de Villiers broke it. (Anderson 36 balls (2014) and de Villiers 31 balls (2015)).
- In 1998, he took 5 for 52 against Australia in his Test Debut.
- His cousin brother Javed Afridi is the CEO of Haier mobile in Pakistan.
- During the 3rd ODI at Kanpur in November 2007 against India, he had a verbal fight with Gautam Gambhir.
- He has a charity foundation called Shahid Afridi Foundation which provides healthcare and education facilities to the required people.
- From 2009 to 2011, he was the captain of Pakistan in limited overs format.
- In 2011, he announced his conditional retirement from international cricket as a protest against the PCB, and later that year he returned after Ijaz Butt got replaced as chairman of the PCB.
- His family owns a Toyota Showroom in Sabzi Mandi, Karchi.
- He is the slowest batsman to reach 7000 runs in about 316 innings.
- He has the worst batting average of 23.31 among 87 batsmen who made more than 4000 ODI runs.