Aadinath Mangeshkar Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 62 Years
Father: Hridaynath Mangeshkar
Wife: Krishna Mangeshkar
|Full name||Adinath Hridayanath Mangeshkar Facebook|
|Famous For||Being the son of the Indian music director Hridaynath Mangeshkar and nephew of the legendary Indian singer Lata Mangeshkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||11 April 1960 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||62 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ethnicity||He belongs to a Marathi family of Goan origin. Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Hridaynath Mangeshkar (Indian music director)
Mother- Bharati Malvankar Mangeshkar (daughter of Marathi comedian Damuanna Malvankar)
|Siblings||Brother- Vaijnath/Baijnath Mangeshkar (singer; younger)
Sister- Radha Mangeshkar (singer; younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aadinath Mangeshkar
- Aadinath Mangeshkar is an Indian singer who is known for being the son of Hridaynath Mangeshkar and nephew of Lata Mangeshkar.
- He is the third generation singer of the Mangeshkar family. His grandfather, Pt. Deenanath Mangeshkar, was a well-known Marathi theatre actor, Natya Sangeet musician, and Hindustani classical vocalist. His father, Hridyanath Mangeshkar is a popular music director. The popular Indian singers Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Usha Mangeshkar, and Meena Khadikar are his paternal aunts.
- He grew up watching his father and aunts singing and developed an interest in music at a young age.
- Aadinath started learning singing from his father when he was seven or eight years old.
- Soon, he started performing on stage with his father.
- He has sung many Hindi and Marathi songs. Some of his popular Hindi songs include Aao Bachcho Tumhen Dikhayen, Watan Ki Raah Mein, Tum Mile Dil Khile (2011), and Yeh Nain Dare Dare (2011).
- He has also lent his voice to a few Marathi songs like Unhat Pivlya Nhavoo Chala (1982), Aapan Sare Ithech Rahu (1982), and Vechun Aanli Kadi Kadi (1982).
- Aadinath was appointed as the General Secretary of MIT Vishwashanti Sangeet Kala Academy, MIT-ADT University, Pune, in 2013.
- In his spare time, he likes to hang out with his family members.
- During an interview, Aadinath revealed that he loved singing devotional and patriotic songs.
- On 7 February 2022, post the demise of the legendary Indian singer Lata Mangeshkar, Aadinath was seen performing a post-cremation ritual at Shivaji Park in Mumbai. He collected Lata’s ashes from the crematorium and took them home. Reportedly, Lata Mangeshkar was diagnosed with Covid-19 and pneumonia on 8 January 2022 and was subsequently admitted to Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital. Her health deteriorated further and, she breathed her last on 6 February 2022.