Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 23 Years
|NEET PG Topper 2023
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 152 cm
in meters- 1.52 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 0”
|in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Age (as of 2023)
|Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls School, Jaipur
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
|She holds a MBBS degree from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. Instagram - Aarushi Narwani
|house number 98, Nalanda Vihar, Maharani farm, Durgapura, Jaipur Education sector - Rajasthan
|Relationships & More
|Father- Dr Sanjay Narwani (ENT specialist at Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur)
Mother- Dr Riya Narwani (Anatomy professor at Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur)
|She has a younger brother.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aarushi Narwani
- Aarushi Narwani is an Indian doctor who topped the NEET PG examination in 2023.
- She was a brilliant school academically throughout her school life and also participated in several competitions like the Olympiads.
- She secured a 10 CGPA in her 10th standard.
- She got 96.4% marks in the 12th standard.
- She was interested in Biology; however, she had not considered becoming a doctor until 12th standard despite belonging to a family of doctors. She decided to become a doctor while studying in the 12th standard.
- She took coaching at Allen Institue in Jaipur and got the 104 All-India Rank in the NEET examination in 2017.
- She enrolled at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi to pursue MBBS in 2017.
- She started preparing for NEET PG Exam during the Covid-19 lockdown when she was at her home.
- She started taking classes at the Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS) and Cerebellum Academy in Delhi to prepare for the NEET PG exam.
- She said in an interview that it was easy for her to study initially; however, it became hard to study later as she had to work as an intern at the Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for 12 hours and for longer hours as well on some days.
- Aarushi Narwani credited her strategy of studying from a single source as the reason behind her success. She also said that she used to give mock exams and always compared her results of the mock exam with the results of the other students who gave such exams.
- She has published a medical paper with her mother which was based on anatomical variations of paranasal sinuses and titled ‘To Assess the Anatomical Variations of Paranasal Sinuses on Computed Tomography: A Retrospective Analysis.’ IJMRP
- She was selected for the third stage of the Biology Olympiad(INBO) which was held at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Research in Mumbai in the first week of June 2017 when she studied in 12th standard.
- She likes to swim and play lawn tennis.
- She often participated in various co-curricular activities including singing competitions.
- She is the second female candidate to top the NEET PG exam after Dr Shagun Batra who topped the exam in 2022. She secured 725 marks out of 800 marks, and her roll number was 23661041067.
- After topping the examination, she said in an interview that even though she has not decided on the stream for her MD (Doctor of Medicine), she was analyzing the Radiology stream as the stream for MD. Hindustan Times