Education: PhD. D.
Father: Om Prakash Dalal
Hometown: Rohtak, Haryana
|Profession(s)||Educationist, Producer, and Business Magnate|
|Famous For||Being the founder chairman of OPJS University, Rajasthan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 190 cm
in meters- 1.90 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms- 110 kg
in pounds- 242 lbs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Times Power Icon in 2018|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1969 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||51 Years|
|College/University||Jatt College, Rohtak|
|Educational Qualification||PhD. D. (Research in Sports Science from Desh Bhagat University)|
|Parents||Father- Om Prakash Dalal (Teacher in Government school)
Mother- Krishna Devi (Teacher in Government school)
|Car Collection||• Volvo Xc90
• Range Rover Sport
• Land Rover Discovery
• Mercedes Benz S-Class
|Net Worth||100 million dollars|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Jogender Singh
- Dr. Jogender Singh is an Indian educationist, producer, and business magnate. He is the founder chairman of OPJS University, one of the best university in Rajasthan, India. He has founded OK Life Care company and OK India News channel.
- Since childhood, he had an interest in sports, so he decided to make a career in that, and he became all India national champion in boxing under the super heavyweight category in 1989 -1993.
- He got the scholarship in college on the basis of sports.
- He has also represented India in World Cup and won silver medal. Later, due to some severe injury he decided to take retirement.
- In 1997, he started his first job as a T. C. in Indian Railways, but he felt that his motive was to do something more for the nation and country, so he left the job. Then, he started working in the education field as his parents were teachers.
- His family was helping in educating people since 1922 when his grandfather established the first school in their village.
- In 1999, he started his first school in Rohtak named Indian Public School.
- In 2015, he founded OK India News Channel, a satellite news channel which is running successfully on Tata Sky.
- In 2016, he founded OK Life Care, a direct selling company.
- He founded OK Movies, a film production house in 2018 and worked as a producer in the Hindi film ‘P Se Pyaar, F Se Farrar’ (2019) and ‘Hawayien’ (to be released as of February 2021).
- In 2020, he founded JR Global Holding, a global company headquartered in London, UK.