Hometown: Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||TV: Kasauti Zindigi Kay 2
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Golden Heart Academy|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (elder brother)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aashish Bhardwaj
- Aashish Bhardwaj is an Indian actor, who made his debut in a Hindi tv serial, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, as Mohnish.
- When Aashish was in his second year of college, he joined the theatre and later, he shifted to Mumbai and joined an international modelling agency, Toabh Talents.
- Once Aashish Bhardwaj posted on his Instagram profile that his clothes for the Zee Awards were designed by Ashley Rabalo, who is the costume designer of actor Salman Khan.
- Aashish is very active on social media platforms like Instagram.
- During his college days, he played cricket at the state level.
- Aashish loves writing poems. He frequently shares posts on Instagram of his written and narrated poetries.
- According to Aashish, he is a fitness enthusiast.
- In his leisure time, Aashish plays guitar and flute.
- In 2022, Aashish was nominated for the Zee Rishtey Awards.
- In 2021, Aashish’s first article, Education makes you understand what you want in life, was published in the magazine, TMM.
- In an interview, Aashish revealed that when he came to Mumbai to start his career he took no financial help from his parents.