Brajesh Pathak Age, Height, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 57 Years
Hometown: Mallawan, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 1989, he won the position of Vice-President, Students Union, Lucknow University.
• In 1990, he held the position of the University President in Lucknow University.
• In 1991, he represented Students Body, U.P.Chhatra-Yuva Sangharsh Samiti formed during students movement.
• In 2004, he was elected as the 14th Lok Sabha representative.
• On 25 August 2006, he became a member of Committee of Privileges - Rajya Sabha.
• On 5 August 2007, he became a member Standing Committee on Coal and Steel.
• On 1 May 2008, he became a member Committee on Public Accounts.
• On 25 March 2022, he was appointed as the deputy chief ministers of Uttar Pradesh.
|Date of Birth||25 June 1964 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||57 Years|
|Birthplace||Mallawan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mallawan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||University of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Legislative Law My Neta
• Bachelor of Commerce Dainik Jagran
• Master of Composite History Dainik Jagran
|Caste||Brahmin India Today|
|Address||B-158, Sector-A, Mahanagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||8 March 1995
|Wife/Spouse||Namrata Pathak (homemaker, social worker)
|Children||Daughter- Vedika Pathak, Shambhavi Pathak
Son- Kartik Pathak, Trayambak Pathak
|Parents||Father- Suresh Pathak
Mother- Kamla Pathak
|Siblings||Brother- Rajesh Pathak, Dinesh Pathak
Sister- Madhu Tiwari
Note: He has six siblings.
|Assets/Properties My Neta||Movable Assets
Cash: Rs. 15,000
Deposits in Banks: Rs. 1,03,82,028
Bonds, Debentures and Shares: Rs. 5,16,578
NSS and Postal Savings: Rs. 5,16,222
LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs. 25,99,970
Jewellery : Rs. 24,70,000
Gross Total Value: Rs. 1,72,37,193
Agricultural Land: Rs. 15,00,000
Non Agricultural Land: Rs. 15,00,00
Commercial Buildings: Rs. 26,00,000
Others: Rs. 1,30,000
Total: Rs. 57,30,000
Loans from Banks: Nil
|Net Worth (approx.) My Neta||Rs. 2.37 Crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brajesh Pathak
- Brajesh Pathak is an Indian politician and advocate. In 2022, he was appointed as the Deputy Chief Minister and Cabinet Minister of Legislative, Justice, Rural Engineering service in the Uttar Pradesh Government.
- Brajesh Pathak started his political career during his college days while he was pursuing Bachelor of Legislative Law from the University of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. In 1990, he contested in student political election, after winning which he was appointed as the president of Lucknow University.
- In 2004, he joined the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and became the Member of Parliament. During this tenure, he worked on organising the various political activities all across the state of Uttar Pradesh. He secured the BSP’s Lok Sabha ticket from Unnao in 2004.
- As a BSP candidate, he was elected to the Rajya Sabha in 2008 and served as the party’s deputy leader in the Upper House. Later In 2009, he resigned as a member of the organisation. In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Brajesh Pathak contested for the second time from the Unnao Lok Sabha seat, but he lost the election due to the strong Modi wave.
- In 2014, his term in the Rajya Sabha came to an end and Brajesh joined Bharatiya Janata Party in the presence of Union home minister Amit Shah and other party seniors in August 2016. At this time Bharatiya Janata Party was aiming to expand its base ahead of the 2017 UP Assembly elections after the BSP suffered a setback in the 2012 Assembly elections and its vote base was eroding.
- In 2017, he contested Uttar Pradesh Assembly election from Lucknow Central constituency as a BJP candidate and defeated his major rival from Samajwadi Party Ravidas Mehrotra with a margin of 39,512 votes. He was first appointed as the first made a cabinet minister of law and justice , but later in 2019, after the expansion of Yogi Adityanath ministry.
- In his three-decade-long political journey, Brijesh Singh has been named in more than 30 criminal cases under MCOCA (Maharashtra Control of Organized Crime Act), TADA (Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act) and Gangster Act for murder, kidnapping, attempt to murder, murder. There have been cases ranging from conspiracy to commit riots, inciting riots, causing willful injury to a government employee, getting false government papers, extortion and land grabbing fraudulently. Dainik Rajeev Times
- On 25 March 2022, Brajesh Pathak took the oath as one of the northern state’s deputy chief ministers representing the state’s important Brahmin community. Massive preparations were done for the oath taking ceremony of the BJP candidates. Thousands of people assembled at Ekana Stadium for the swearing-in ceremony of the Yogi 2.0 administration.
|↑1, ↑5, ↑6||My Neta|
|↑2, ↑3||Dainik Jagran|
|↑7||Dainik Rajeev Times|