|Real Name||Abhigyan Prakash|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Christ Church College, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's in Mass Communication|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhigyan Prakash
- Does Abhigyan Prakash smoke?: Not Known
- Does Abhigyan Prakash drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is one of the best-known faces of Indian television news because of his prolific anchoring.
- Abhigyan is the Senior Executive Director of NDTV, for which, he has hosted some of the channel’s top-rated shows, like ‘Newspoint,’ ‘Muqabla.’
- He has, in his career of over two decades as a journalist, hosted shows with some of the renowned politicians, sportsmen, film stars, and businessmen.
- Abhigyan is an ‘opposite the editorial page’ (op-ed) columnist for Dainik Jagran, a Hindi language newspaper.
- With his core strength in political reading, Abhigyan has done live election analysis for legislative assembly as well as parliamentary elections since 1996.
- When NDTV India was launched in 2003, Abhigyan was the one to take the channel’s operation to the western India with the then most viewed show, ‘Mumbai Central.’
- Abhigyan, who used to be an English language journalist, shifted to the Hindi in 2003. This made him one of the best bilingual presenters in the country.
- His team had won President’s Medal for exposing the ‘Telgi Scam,’ which was a multi-crore fake stamp paper scam. Four years after the case was filed in the court, the prime accused, Abdul Karim Telgi was awarded a 13-year rigorous imprisonment and a fine of INR 202 Crores, in June 2007.
- He was one of the jury members of Press Council of India ‘National Awards for Excellence in Journalism’ in November 2013.
- Abhigyan launched Gaurav Sharma’s book ‘Development and Communication Morphosis’ in the New Delhi World Book Fair 2014.
- An opinion-editorial in April 2015 in The Hoot, an independent South Asian media watchdog, read that when almost every Indian news channel conducted debates on the topic of farmers’ suicides and their situation, there was just one channel which featured Abhigyan and Ravish Kumar in a show which showed the journalists travelling to rural areas and depicting the unfortunate situation of farmers.
- He has won a number of awards, namely ‘Jai Jawan,’ ‘Newspoint,’ and ‘India Rocks.’
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡