Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full Name||Aahana S Kumra|
|Famous Role||‘Taruni Sikarwar’ in the TV series, “Yudh” (2014)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Short Film: Mai (2009)
TV Series: Bollywood Hero (2009)
Web Series: Official Chukyagiri (2016)
|Award||Best Actress Award at the third Noida International Awards for her performance in the short film “Siberia" (2015)|
|Date of Birth||1 May 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||• Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School, Mumbai
• La Martiniere Girls College, Lucknow
|College/University||HR College of Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• A degree in Commerce and Economics
• A diploma in vocational advertising
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Swimming, Exploring a city on foot|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sushil Kumra (Former Vice President at Lupin Ltd)
Mother- Suresh Kumra (Former D.S.P in Uttar Pradesh Police)
|Siblings||Brother- Karan Kumra
Sister- Shivani Kumra (Key Account Manager (KAM) at International Flavours and Fragrances)
|Food||Aloo Pratha, Schezwan Rice, Sushi|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Manoj Bajpayee|
|Film Director(s)||Advait Chandan, Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, Nitish Tiwari, Abhishek Chaubey|
|Travel Destination||New York|
|TV Show||The Crown and Black Mirror (2019)|
- Does Aahana Kumra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aahana Kumra is an Indian actress and a professional theatre artist.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Lucknow.
- Kumra developed a great interest in acting at a very young age.
- While in school, Aahana joined Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai.
- After completing her graduation, Aahana enrolled herself in Mumbai’s Whistling Woods International Institute to learn acting.
- She started her career as a theatre artist.
- Kumra did theatre with Akvarious Productions and Naseeruddin Shah’s theatre company “Motley.”
- Some of her plays include “By George” “Sona Spa,” and “Arms and the Man.”
- Thereafter, she featured in the advertisements of brands like “Garnier,” “Red Label Tea,” “SBI Life Insurance,” and “Revlon.”
- Aahana made her acting debut in 2009 with the short film “Mai.”
- Next, she did an episodic role in the TV series “Yudh.”
- Subsequently, she appeared in feature films like “The Blueberry Hunt,” “The Accidental Prime Minister,” and “Lipstick Under My Burkha.”
- She has also appeared in several web series like “Official Chukyagiri,” “Inside Edge,” “It Happened In Hong Kong,” “Offcial CEOgiri,” “Rangbaaz,” and “Bombers.”
- In 2016, she hosted the ‘Pro Kabaddi’ series on Star Sports.
- Kumra has even walked the ramp for fashion shows like Lakme Fashion Week.”
- Kumra has also featured on the cover of the FHM magazine.
- She loves dogs and owns a pet dog, Leo.
- Aahana has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- During the 2018 #MeToo Movement, Aahana disclosed that she was once so stressed for her acting career that she even considered committing suicide. Times of India