|Real Name||Aditi Arora Sawant|
|Profession||News Anchor, Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 57 kg
in pounds- 125 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Army Public School (APS), Dhaula Kuan|
|College/University||Jesus and Mary college, Mumbai
University of Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||PG Diploma in Communications
BA (Hons) in Bharata Natyam
Masters in Mass Communication
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Horse-Riding, Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Arora Sawant
- Does Aditi Arora Sawant smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditi Arora Sawant drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is a die-hard fan of old Hindi songs and considers Television and film as one of the best career options.
- She debuted as an anchor with famous channel Aaj Tak and later moved to STAR news.
- In a very short span of time, she became the face of some popular shows, viz. STAR Savera, Mera Gaon Mera Desh, and City 60.
- She is an ardent food lover and cherishes travelling.
- Aditi has also interviewed many famous personalities like Shah Rukh Khan, Zubin Mehta, and many more.
- She has been anchoring the ABP’s very enthralling programme titled Saas Bahu Aur Saazish and is leading the show by leaps and bounds.
- Aditi believes in equal proportion of commitment, methodical planning, hard work, and devotion, as a formula to achieve something in life.