Akshat Shrivastava Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Married
Profession: Content Creator
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Investor, Content Creator, and Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||6 April|
|College/University||INSEAD - Institut Européen d'Administration des Affaires (lit. 'European Institute of Business Administration')|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Strategy and Marketing (INSED) Akshat Shrivastava - LinkedIn|
|Hobbies||Trying various cuisines, playing sports, and learning languages|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Ayushi Chand (Deputy Director, Indian Ministry of Finance)
|Assets/Properties||Commercial properties in Delhi, Gwalior, and Goa Akshat Shrivastava - YouTube
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akshat Shrivastava
- Akshat Shrivastava is an Indian entrepreneur, investor, content creator, and social media influencer. He has worked as a management consultant at Mckinsey, BCG, and Dalberg.
- Akshat attended INSEAD in Singapore, where he pursued a
- He is the co-founder of an ed-tech startup called ‘Cases Over Coffee,’ which helps the youth to acquire the necessary professional skills to progress in their respective career. Furthermore, he has an educational platform called Wisdom Hatch, where he sells courses related to stock markets, macroeconomics, business analysis, etc.
- Akshat identifies himself more as a teacher than any other profession. He has taught more than 500 students who have landed up in elite universities like Harvard, Columbia, and MIT as well as the top 20 B-schools in India.
- Akshat has also taught many underprivileged kids. Earlier, he was an educator of English and GMAT, and he also took Management Consulting Case Solving.
- Akshat has over 1.3 M subscribers on his YouTube channel. His first video was published on 24 August 2020. He has two more YouTube channels named Akshat Shrivastava Hindi and Shorts by Akshat. He is also very active on other social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- He is very selective about the brands he endorses and only takes up products that he uses himself.
- Akashat has been featured on TEDx Talks multiple times.
- He considers himself a minimalist which means that he does not like to spend a lot on luxury products. He tries to save about 40% of his income by investing in various financial instruments. Akshat Shrivastava – Twitter
- Akshat met his wife when he was 22 years old, and they used to volunteer for a non-profit organization. According to Akshat, they both connected instantly because of their common love for macroeconomics.
- He is a foodie and can talk about various cuisines right from different grades of Wagyu (traditional Japanese beef) to Scandinavian cuisine.
- In an interview, Akshat said that he didn’t believe in the formal education system in the country, and he preferred homeschooling his son, Zayn. Akshat Shrivastava – YouTube
- He does intermittent fasting and likes to work out every single day for at least half an hour, which also includes swimming. Akshat Shrivastava – YouTube
- Akshat can play the guitar and even played a celebratory song when he reached 500K subscribers on YouTube.
- Akshat often enjoys alcoholic beverages on various occasions.