Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Age: 34 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Altamash Faridi
- Altamash Faridi is an Indian musician famous for composing songs for Bollywood films such as Andhadhun (2018), Gunday (2014), and Bajirao Mastani (2015).
- In 2009, he participated in the musical reality show “Close-Up Performer” on Doordarshan and won. Reportedly, on winning this reality show, he received an award and a cash price of one lakh rupees. He also signed a singing contract worth ten lakhs rupees with Rajshri Production.
- In 2010, Altamash Faridi participated in the “Music Ka Maha Muqabla,” which was telecasted on StarPlus. During the show, he was a part of Shaan’s team “Striker.” In the same year, he competed in the Zee’s “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar.” He was one of the top eighteen contests of the show and competed in the Sajid-Wajid team.
- Altamash Faridi then sang the song “Babbe Mast” in the 2013 film ‘What The Fish’ alongside Sonu Kakkar. In the same year, he lent his voice to the song “Sajna Ve Sajna Ve” in the film Mickey Virus.
- In 2014, Altamash Faridi performed the track “Tumko To Aana Hi Tha” in the movie Jai Ho, featuring Armaan Malik. In 2015, he contributed his vocals to various songs in the Hindi films ‘Agent Vinod’ and ‘Alone.’ In addition, he collaborated with Shahdab Faridi and Shashi Suman to sing the song ‘Aaj Ibaadat’ for the movie Bajirao Mastani in 2015.
- In 2016, Altamash Faridi lent his voice to the song ‘Jeena Sikha Diya’ in the film ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’ alongside Kanika Kapoor. In 2020, he released the song ‘Baras Baras’ with singer B Prank, featuring Bhumi Pednekar.
- Altamash Faridi often performs live singing shows and concerts along with his brother, Shadab Faridi.
- In 2021, Altamash Faridi released the song “Subhan Allah” featuring Rashami Desai and Monis Khan.
- In 2022, he lent his voice to the song ‘Tur Kalleyan’ in the film Laal Singh Chaddha. In June 2023, he sang the track “Tere Vaaste” in the film Zara Hatke Zara Bachke.