Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full name||Sultan Singh Dhillon|
|Famous For||"Clutch Baliye" song released in 2019|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Single: Never Gonna Change (2015)
Album: I Am The Future (2019)
|Date of Birth||Source One: 10 October 1994 (Monday)
Source Two: 1991
|Age (as of 2023)||29 Years (Source One)
32 Years (Source two)
|Zodiac sign||Libra (as per source one)|
|School||Government School in Jalandhar|
|Tattoo(s)||He has tattoos on his hands, arms, and neck
|Controversies||• Tiff with Sunny Malton
In 2020, there was a public disagreement between Sultaan and Sunny Malton that caught people's attention. Sunny Malton expressed surprise when he found out that Sultaan had released a track targeting him. Back in 2017, Sultaan had bought a music beat from Byg Byrd, and it was a regular business deal. Sunny Malton had released a song called "TPM" in 2017, which didn't have anything controversial. However, Sultaan responded with a song called "Tennu Changi Tarah Pata Mera." Malton and Byg Byrd were puzzled about why Sultaan had released a song against them. This led to a dispute between the two artists. They even exchanged hurtful comments during an Instagram Live session. Sunny Malton made it clear that he has no connection with Sultaan and he doesn't care if Sultaan becomes a successful rapper in the Punjabi music industry someday. Ghaint Punjabi YouTube - Media 7 Online
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar|
|Singer(s)||2PAC, Eminem, Debi Makhsoospuri, Babbu Maan|
|Destination(s)||New York, Canada|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sultaan
- Sultaan is an artist from Punjab who sings, raps and writes lyrics for Punjabi songs. He mostly works in the Punjabi music field.
- Once he finished school, he went to Dubai and started working when he was 20 years old. While in Dubai, he used to drive trucks. Then, in 2013, he left Dubai and moved to Canada with the goal of pursuing a career in the Punjabi music world.
- Sultaan is from a Sikh family that has a middle-class background.
- He started his music journey with the song “Never Gonna Change” in 2015, but unfortunately, the song didn’t capture the audience’s attention. Afterwards, he collaborated with various singers and rappers in the Punjabi music industry and started gaining notice in 2017. Some of his other popular songs include “Southside Hustlers” (2017), “Sanjay Dutt” (2018), “Seed” (2019), “Game” featuring Deep Jandu (2019), and more. In 2019, he launched his debut album titled “I Am The Future,” which included 10 songs.
- In 2019, he also brought out another album called “EP.1,” which had 4 songs. Moving to 2020, he released an album titled “Back From The Dead,” consisting of nine songs. Additionally, during 2020, he shared various singles including “Aulaad,” “The Plug,” “Drama Queen,” “Jatt,” and several others.
- He loves dogs and often shares pictures with them on his posts.
- Sultaan strongly supported Indian farmers and opposed the farm laws that were approved by the Indian Parliament in September 2020. He demonstrated his backing for the farmers by sharing numerous posts on his social media accounts. Facebook – Sultaan
- Before his interview in 2020, Sultaan set a condition for the interviewers: they had to donate Rs. 2 lakhs to the Pingalwara Charitable Society in Amritsar.
- He is the originator of Punjabi Trap Music.