|Real Name||Amit Bhadana|
|Famous For||Vines on YouTube and Facebook|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 September 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Johripur, Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Lovely Buds Public School, Johripur, Delhi, India|
|University||Delhi University, Delhi, India|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Riya Mavi (Co-YouTuber, Rumoured)|
|Parents||Father- Narendra Bhadana
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Sumit Bhadana
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Alia Bhatt, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite TV Show||Comedy Nights with Kapil|
|Favourite YouTube Channel(s)||BB Ki Vines, CarryMinati|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Bhadana
- Does Amit Bhadana smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amit Bhadana drink alcohol?: Yes
- Amit Bhadana is famous on YouTube for his dubbing videos and pranks.
- He was born and raised in a very conservative family.
- During his school days, he always used to crack jokes in his classroom.
- After giving his 1st-year exams in college, he posted a dubbed video on his Facebook account, after getting numerous likes and comments, he then created his Facebook page and started posting dubbed comic videos.
- He never had any desire to face the camera and become a YouTuber, even his parents were not in favor of this. They simply wanted him to concentrate on his law study; but after getting a good response through Facebook and on his friends’ encouragement, he created a YouTube channel and started posting vines on it.
- He has more than 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He makes videos on Hindi or Haryanvi languages.
- His videos are edited, scripted and shot by his friends only.
- In 2017, he made many records like- “one of the most top trending worldwide no.1 videos on Youtube”, “most liked video”, “no.1 channel on Youtube for 3 days”, “7 million views on Facebook in one day” and “9 million views on Youtube in just one day”.
- He also gives stage performances in many colleges and universities.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography