|Real Name||Aditya Roy Kapur
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 November 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|School||G D Somani Memorial School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: London Dreams (2009)
|Address||A flat at Carter Road, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Collecting Matchboxes, Playing the Guitar, Drawing, Writing Songs|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Playing the Guitar, Writing Songs, Playing Pool
Dislikes: People talking loudly at restaurants
|Awards||2013: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Best Actor in a Romantic role for Aashiqui 2, BIG Star Entertainment Award for the Most Romantic Award for 2013 (alongside Shraddha Kapoor)
2014: Screen Award for Jodi No. 1 (along with Shraddha Kapoor), Star Guild Awards for Jodi of the Year (along with Shraddha Kapoor), IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rhea Chakraborty (Actress)
Shraddha Kapoor (Actress)
Diva Dhawan (Model)
|Parents||Father- Roy Kapur (Producer)
Mother- Salome Roy Kapur (Former model)
|Siblings||Brothers- Siddharth Roy Kapur (Elder, Producer and CEO of UTV Motion Pictures), Kunaal Roy Kapur (Elder, Producer)
|Favourite Food(s)||Eggs Benedict, Pizza, Butter chicken, Kaali daal, Kung Pao chicken, Kung Pao potatoes, Honey Nut Crunch, Bavarian Chocolate, Biryani, Rajma Chawal, Seekh Kabab, Korma Boti|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Hollywood: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Brad Pitt, Daniel Day Lewis, Sean Penn
Bollywood: Abbhay Deol, Ranveer Singh
|Favourite Actresses||Hollywood: Jessica Alba, Kate Winslet
Bollywood: Aishwarya Rai, Sridevi
|Favourite Director(s)||Dibakar Banerjee, Vikramaditya Motwane, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Cricket, Football|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Indigo Delicatessen, Gaylord, and Theobroma in Mumbai|
|Favourite Ice-Cream(s)||Honey Nut Crunch and Bavarian Chocolate|
|Car Collection||BMW 5 Series
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Cast Iron 500
|Salary (approx.)||₹4 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹54 Crore ($8 million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Roy Kapur
- Does Aditya Roy Kapur smoke?: No
- Does Aditya Roy Kapur drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aditya was born into a well-established family to a Punjabi father and a Jewish mother.
- His father was an army man who met his mother at a bar when he was posted in Kashmir.
- His grandfather, Raghupat Roy Kapur, migrated from Lahore, Pakistan to Mumbai in the 1940s, where he worked as a film producer.
- Aditya studied in the same school where her mother used to direct school plays.
- He wanted to become a cricketer but dropped his cricket coaching classes when he was in his sixth standard.
- Prior to entering the film industry, he took diction classes to improve his Hindi accent.
- He made a headstart to his career and entered the entertainment industry as VJ (Video Jockey) on Channel V. Here’s an episode of the show:
- Before acting, he wanted to release his album.
- Aditya is a food buff and his weakness is street food.
- For his film Fitoor, he rejected two big projects, but the film didn’t do well at the box-office.
- He told that he wants his dream girl to smell like an angel and also she should have a perfect nose and big and soulful eyes.
- Vidya Balan is his sister-in-law; as she is the wife of his elder brother Siddharth.
- He wasn’t good at studies and even failed in his 6th and 11th standard.
- ‘Aashiqui 2’ was initially offered to Tiger Shroff, but later it went to Aditya.
- For a scene in Aashiqui 2, Aditya came completely drunk on the sets, but the shot got canceled; as he was not in his senses.
- He is a very lazy person and prefers waking up late in the morning. He sometimes wakes up at lunchtime.
- He loves playing the guitar and also plays in some band.
- If not an actor, he would have been a cricketer, a musician or a VJ.
- He is addicted to coffee and can’t stay without it.
- Aditya is crazy about ice creams and used to finish half a kilo of ice-cream every night.
- To stay fit and healthy, he works out fives times a week. He told that he likes playing football instead of running on a treadmill.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)