|Real Name||Karan Paranjape|
|Famous Role||Jignesh in Star One’s TV show 'Dill Mill Gayye'
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||21 May 1991|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Death||25 March 2018|
|Place of Death||At his residence in Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||26 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart attack (Suspect)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Theresa's High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Rizvi College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media Advertising|
|Debut||TV: Dill Mill Gayye|
|Address||An apartment in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching football|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Died)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Food||Pani puri|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Robert Downey Jr., Morgan Freeman, Jackie Chan|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Winget|
|Favourite Comedian||Russell Peters|
|Favourite Film(s)||P.S. I Love You, 300, Fight Club, The Dark Knight Tirlogy, The Prestige|
|Favourite Singer/Band(s)||A.R. Rahman, Michael Jackson, Linkin Park, Bob Marley|
|Favourite TV Show(s)||How I Met Your Mother, South Park Game of Thrones|
|Favourite Footaller||Simon Mignolet|
|Favourite Fooball Team||Liverpool F.C.|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Lagerbay, China 1 in Mumbai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Paranjape
- Did Karan Paranjape smoke?: Not Known
- Did Karan Paranjape drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karan was born into a middle-class Maharashtrian family with roots in Konkan, the coastal region of Maharashtra.
- His breakthrough role came with Star One’s TV show ‘Dill Mill Gayye’, which also starred Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget.
- Apart from acting, he had also worked behind the scenes in the creative aspects of various TV shows.
- He was a good friend of Karan Wahi.
- On the Sunday morning of 25 March 2018, at around 11:00 am, his mother found him in the deceased state when she entered his room.