Age: 35 Years
Height: 5′ 6″
Father: Venkateswara Rao
|Birth Name||Anusha Nagalla|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Debut||Short Film: Shaadi (2017) as 'Shanti'
Film: Mallesham (2019) as 'Padma'
|Awards||• Nominated at the SIIMA Short Film Awards for Best Actress for the film ‘Shaadi’ (2017)
• Nominated for the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut – Telugu for the film ‘Mallesham' in 2019
• Honoured by Yuva Kalavahini in 2019.
|Date of Birth||1 August 1987 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Sathupalli, Andhra Pradesh (now in Telangana)|
|School||She attended a school in Sathupalli, Telangana.|
|College/University||• Studied at Raja Mahendra College of Engineering, Ibrahimpatnam, Telangana
• Attended an acting school in Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Earned a Bachelor of Technology degree from Raja Mahendra College of Engineering
• Holds a law degree Namasthe Telangana
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Ananya Nagalla - Instagram|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo of ‘Believe, smiley, and two flying birds’ inked on her left arm.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Venkateswara Rao (deceased) (businessman)
Mother- Vishnu Priya
|Siblings||Brother- Gopalakrishna Nagalla (elder)
|Actress||Savitri Ganesan (also known as Savitri and Nissankara Savitri)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ananya Nagalla
- Ananya Nagalla is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Telugu films. She gained recognition for her role of ‘Padma’ in the film ‘Mallesham’ (2019).
- Ananya joined Infosys as a test analyst in March 2014. She was later promoted to the position of software engineer in the Public Services department of Infosys, and she simultaneously enrolled herself on a law course on weekends.
- During her tenure at Infosys, she was presented with a chance to appear in a short film titled ‘Shaadi’ (2017), marking her acting debut. After appearing in the short film, her passion for acting ignited following which she took up admission to an acting school in Manikonda, Hyderabad.
- Ananya Nagalla worked hard to earn the coveted role of Padma in the 2019 film ‘Mallesham’. In an interview, she shared that she took a month-long break from her job to attend numerous auditions for the part. Her hard work paid off when the director Raj Rachakonda recognized her improvement in acting and cast her for the role. Although her parents were initially apprehensive about her decision to switch careers, they did not dissuade her from chasing her aspirations. The Hindu
- After making her debut in the Telugu film industry, also known as Tollywood, with the film ‘Mallesham’ in 2019, Ananya played the role of ‘Divya Nayak’ in the Telugu-language film ‘Vakeel Saab’ in 2021. The film was the remake of the Hindi-language legal thriller film ‘Pink’ (2016).
- As a passionate devotee of fitness, she enthusiastically engages in a diverse range of exercises such as boxing and yoga.
- Ananya adores exploring new places, and she frequently shares her travelling pictures on social media.