Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 32 Years
|Real Name||Gagandeep Kaur Maan|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Politician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 54 kg
in pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-33
|Debut||Song: Royal Jatti (2014)|
|Party||Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) (2020-present)
|Political Journey||• She joined the Aam aadmi Party ahead of the 2022 Punjab assembly election. The Tribune
• She contested the 2022 Punjab assembly election from the Kharar Assembly constituency on the ticket of the Aam Aadmi Party and defeated Ranjit Singh Gill of the Shiromani Akali Dal by 37718 votes. The Tribune
• On 4 July 2022, Anmol Gagan Maan became minister in the Bhagwant Mann-led government in Punjab. NDTV
|Date of Birth||26 February 1990 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Khilan Pind, Mansa, Punjab|
|College/University||M.C.M. D.A.V. College, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Psychology & Music|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Writing poems, songs, and essays on human psychology|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name not known, elder)
|Favourite Food||Makki Roti and Sarson Saag, Chole Bhature, Rajma Rice|
|Favourite Singers||Jagmohan Kaur, Kuldeep Manak, Chamkila, Garry Sandhu, Satinder Sartaj|
|Favourite Writer||Orison Swett Marden|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||London, Paris|
|Favourite Colours||White, Pink|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anmol Gagan Maan
- Does Anmol Gagan Maan smoke?: No
- Anmol won the World Folk Dance (Jhumar, Bhangra , Giddha) Competition at England and Russia in 2004. She has also won various prizes in folk singing and dance at Inter-Zonal and National level.
- She is multi-talented as he can sing, compose music, write poems, songs, etc.
- Anmol was crowned the Miss Mohali Punjaban at Miss World Punjaban in the year 2013.
- In 2013, she wrote the book “How to Be Real Human”, which was highly appreciated.
- Her album “Punjabo” was among the biggest hit albums of 2015.
- Anmol Gagan Maan has sung many hit Punjabi songs like “Kundi Muchh,” “Kala Sher,” “Patandar,” “Maa,” “Shokeen Jatt,” “Velly,” “Ghant Purpose,” “Patola,” “Nakhro,” and “Phullan Wali Gaddi.”
- She admires Lal Chand Yamla Jatt and Md Sadeek.
- Her Tumbi mentor is Ustad Mundri Ji.
- Anmol is passionate about animals.
- Gagan loves to read motivational books and stories.
- She is a trained dancer. She has received training in Bhangra, Gidda, and Jhumer.
- During the 2022 Punjab assembly election, she lent her voice to the campaign song for the AAP,
Bhagat Singh, Kartar Sarabha saare hi ban challe, bhai hun jaago aaiyaan, sarkaar badlan challey, bhai hun jaago aaiyaan”