Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 29 Years
|Real Name||Gagandeep Kaur Maan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 54 kg
in pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-33
|Debut||Song: Royal Jatti (2014)|
|Date of Birth||26 February 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Khilan Pind, Mansa, Punjab|
|College/University||M.C.M. D.A.V. College, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Psychology & Music|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Writing poems, songs, and essays on human psychology|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name not known, elder)
|Favourite Food||Makki Roti and Sarson Saag, Chole Bhature, Rajma Rice|
|Favourite Singers||Jagmohan Kaur, Kuldeep Manak, Chamkila, Garry Sandhu, Satinder Sartaj|
|Favourite Writer||Orison Swett Marden|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||London, Paris|
|Favourite Colours||White, Pink|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anmol Gagan Maan
- Does Anmol Gagan Maan smoke?: No
- Anmol won the World Folk Dance (Jhumar, Bhangra , Giddha) Competition at England and Russia in 2004. She has also won various prizes in folk singing and dance at Inter-Zonal and National level.
- She is multi-talented as he can sing, compose music, write poems, songs, etc.
- Anmol was crowned the Miss Mohali Punjaban at Miss World Punjaban in the year 2013.
- In 2013, she wrote the book “How to Be Real Human”, which was highly appreciated.
- Her album “Punjabo” was among the biggest hit albums of 2015.
- Anmol Gagan Maan has sung many hit Punjabi songs like “Kundi Muchh,” “Kala Sher,” “Patandar,” “Maa,” “Shokeen Jatt,” “Velly,” “Ghant Purpose,” “Patola,” “Nakhro,” and “Phullan Wali Gaddi.”
- She admires Lal Chand Yamla Jatt and Md Sadeek.
- Her Tumbi mentor is Ustad Mundri Ji.
- Anmol is passionate about animals.
- Gagan loves to read motivational books and stories.
- She is a trained dancer. She has received training in Bhangra, Gidda, and Jhumer.