|Real Name||Anshul Chhatrapati|
|Date of Birth||16 December 1980|
|Birth Place||Sirsa, Haryana, India|
|Age (as in 2016)||36 Years|
|Hometown||Sirsa, Haryana, India|
|School||Adarsh Bal Vidyalaya, Sirsa
Anupam High School, Sirsa
|College||Govt. National Post Graduate College , Sirsa|
|Family||Father- Late Ram Chander Chhatrapati (Journalist)
Mother- Kulwant Kaur
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||27 November 2005|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anshul Chhatrapati
- Does Anshul Chhatrapati smoke:? Not Known
- Does Anshul Chhatrapati drink alcohol:? Not Known
- His father, Ram Chander Chhatrapati, was the publisher of “Poora Sach,” a local Hindi-language eveninger in Sirsa, Haryana. After his father’s murder, Anshul became the proprietor of the local eveninger. Later, he quit the eveninger and started doing farming.
- His father had allegedly published a letter of a ‘sadhvi’ in May 2002 levelling charges of sexual exploitation against Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim. He was the first journalist who had published that anonymous letter. Thereafter, Ram Chander allegedly received threat calls.
- When his father was murdered in 2002, Anshul filed a petition in the Punjab and Haryana High Court for a CBI investigation against Gurmeet Ram Rahim in January 2003.
- On 10 November 2003, the High Court had ordered the CBI to register an F.I.R. in the case.
- On 25 August 2017, when a Special CBI Court at Panchkula convicted Ram Rahim in the two rape cases, Anshul welcomed the verdict and said they were now hopeful of getting justice too: “Notwithstanding the pressure, the CBI judge by his verdict on Dera head has sent a clear and loud message that fraud seers cannot walk scot-free. The common man has now reposed his faith in judiciary,” he said.