Age: 47 Years
Weight: 95 Kg
Death Cause: Asthma Attack
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 209 lbs
|Debut||Film: Mann (1999)
Gujarati Film: Chaal Jeevi Laiye (2019)
TV: Shree Ganesh (2000)
|Date of Birth||Year, 1973|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Death||10 June 2020|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||47 Years|
|Death Cause||Asthma Attack The Indian Express|
|College/University||Hinduja College of Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Uday Mukati
Mother- Panna Gandhi Mukati
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jagesh Mukati
- Jagesh Mukati was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 2000, he played the role of ‘Lord Ganesha’ in the popular television show, Shree Ganesh; the most celebrated role in his career.
- In 2013, he appeared in the Sony TV’s show, Amita Ka Amit.
- He also appeared in more than 50 television commercials.
- In 2014, he played the role of “Vipul” in the Bollywood film, Hasee Toh Phasee starring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra.
- On 10 June 2020, he died at a hospital in Mumbai. Reportedly, he was a patient of asthma, and he had been undergoing treatment at a hospital in Mumbai for the previous 3-4 days before his death. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, his last rituals were performed on the same day of his death.
- The Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fame Ambika Ranjankar (Komal Hathi) took to social media to share a photo of Jagesh and on its caption, she wrote –
Kind, supportive and terrific sense of humour… gone too soon… May your soul attain sadgati.. Shanti.. Jagesh you’ll be missed dear friend.”
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||The Indian Express|